Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 57 - Howell Central, MO 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Gateway Holiday Classic @ Montgomery County.

Pburg bounces back with a win after two embarrassing losses to Scott County & Highlands.

Congrats Blackcats!
Congrats Prestonburg
by the the score it must have been a good game to watch
Congrats P-Burg
I wouldn't really say embarrrassing, when you're playing two of the TOP teams in the state. I will say that after playing 2 tough teams such as Scott Co. & Highlands, that a WIN Period in this !Tourny, will make this whole trip a Positive experience! Congrats BLACKCATS
miss_balls Wrote:I wouldn't really say embarrrassing, when you're playing two of the TOP teams in the state. I will say that after playing 2 tough teams such as Scott Co. & Highlands, that a WIN Period in this !Tourny, will make this whole trip a Positive experience! Congrats BLACKCATS

True, but 28 points isn't something very positive for a team.

Prestonsburg just got stuck in a very tough part of the bracket with Scott County, Madison Central and Highlands.

It's a fact that many teams out of the mountains could not compete with any of those teams.
That is Very true! Not many, probably only a couple could compete with those teams from the Mts. It was hard for the players to accept losses of that magnitude, & was very obvious by their demeanor but, they did in fact fight back & defeat a team that they were capable of beating. Not expected to beat but, capable of beating!
Congrats Blackcats! Good game for Alex Stumbo!