Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter 58 - Phelps 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Queen of the Bluegrass Championship final.
Thoughts??
How is Kayla Ratliff doing over at Phelps?
HawksRule Wrote:How is Kayla Ratliff doing over at Phelps?

she's doing great! she's a great advantage to the team and everyone has gave her that warm hornetville welcome!
Congrats EC on a very solid victory
I'm so glad you all are being good to KK, She is a great girl, and a awesome ball player, I miss you KK, Good luck Lady Hornets .
Take this one and build on it Lady Hornets.
great showing by these girls, i thought they would go 2-1 and they did not disappoint. Was hoping they could pull out the championship but East Carter is a great team so they have nothing to hang their heads abobut. Great job Lady Hornets and JR, have a safe trip home
tough loss girls but we are very proud of your play you gave it a good run. now its time to get back to the regular season and continue your quest for a regional title , Good Luck Lady Hornets.
Phelps 16 10 11 14 51

East Carter 11 11 17 19 58

Queen of the Bluegrass at East Carter
Phelps (5-3) -- Witt 15, Hall 6, Riley 5, Ratcliff 9, Pruitt 14, Wolford 2.
East Carter (5-3) -- Combs 10, Easterling 10, Burge 7, Deerfield 21, Slone 5, Parsons 5.
i figured they would beat east carter,they were beat by morgan county by 7 and phelps beat them by 30,but i guess thats why they play the games
Great job Lady Hornets....Very Proud Of You All
East Carter is a solid team in the 16th and well coached. Congrats.