Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eagles 44 - Cowboys 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Eagles Stomped Cowboys tonight to make the playoffs, the Bucs lose and the Bears lost to let the Eagles make the Playoffs, Everything fell into place for them. Which sets up the Eagles and the Vikings in the playoffs
I did not expect this at all.
Neither did I nor did I figure that the Bears and Bucs would both lose. I knew the Eagles would win but didnt think they would still make the playoffs
It's a great day whenever the Cowboys lose :letsparty

I can't wait to see the next episode of "Dallas". I'm sure that we will see TO shed a tear, Romo run off to Mexico to get married, and JR (or JJ - Jerry Jones) fires himself another coach and announces that he will coach the team next year Smile
E-a-g-l-e-s Go Eagles!!
Several teams laid an egg today with playoff berths on the line.
How about those Cowboys!!! It was a great thing to watch. They quit when they still had a chance to win. I hope Jones keeps them all. The most overrated and overhyped team of all time.
Jarons Wrote:How about those Cowboys!!! It was a great thing to watch. They quit when they still had a chance to win. I hope Jones keeps them all. The most overrated and overhyped team of all time.

you got that right, at the begining of the season they where so much talk how they would win the superbowl with ease this season. Didn't prove anything last night Smile
The cowboys flat out STUNK the field up last night!!!!

No offense, no defense, no nothing..... just a bunch of bodies running around on the field....
This game was an embarrasement to all Cowboy fans.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Jarons Wrote:How about those Cowboys!!! It was a great thing to watch. They quit when they still had a chance to win. I hope Jones keeps them all. The most overrated and overhyped team of all time.

That's exactly right!!!
Sad I am officially in Mourning
A horrible day for the Cowboys, and it didn't bother me one bit.
Didn't bother me either
you guys could have a little respect for those deeply affected by this tragedy!
allseasonfan Wrote:you guys could have a little respect for those deeply affected by this tragedy!

I agree.Of course you cant expect respect from Bengals fans.Smile Big Grin Misery love company.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Its a great day in Eagles history not only do we make the playoffs but we keep the cowboys out and just dominate them. I would like to say thank you to Tony Romo for being the choke artist he is and congrats to T.O. for destroying another team.
lol, total shocker.. wow. never would have thought that