Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Red River Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tournament at Powell County......Includes W. Carter, Louisville Brown, Cordia, Estiill County, Ryle, and Powell County. Whats everyone think?
I know its a slim chance but id love to see cordia win it...
Does anyone have a schedule for this tournament?
Very weak teams in this one. Ryle will walk through this tournament. I can't believe Ryle is coming to EKY to play in this one. They are a 6A school in NKY, I'm sure they could have entered another tournament, but I guess they are trying to get some W's and win a tournament.

Good luck to all!
Teams are down. This is a good, well organized tournament
Ryle should win the tournament imo.
Ryle seems to be the most talented in the tourney from what i've seen, so far. Should win easy!!!
Cordia is in the championship game...
Cordia played extremely well today to advance to the finals......should be playing Ryle for the championship tomorrow at 4:00......if Cordia plays like they did today.....this should be a great game........
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Cordia played extremely well today to advance to the finals......should be playing Ryle for the championship tomorrow at 4:00......if Cordia plays like they did today.....this should be a great game........

i agree..Cordia played well, but if they dont calm down and play their game, and stop making tournovers. Things could get outta hand, and they need to rebound, thats wat believe will decide the game, taking care of the ball, and rebounding
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Cordia played extremely well today to advance to the finals......should be playing Ryle for the championship tomorrow at 4:00......if Cordia plays like they did today.....this should be a great game........

Great Game? Don't think so! Ryle will beat them by 20+
Morgan Reed absolutely owned the # point shootout, and Bill Rice impressed alot of people by winning the Dunk Contest, to bad they couldn't win a game in the tourny;(