Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams Blackcats Cougar Classic Champs !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adams defeated Martha Jane Potter tonight 35-34 in the championship game of the Cougar Classic ! Great game to watch. Bryson Williams hit a 10 foot jumper with :02 left to give the Blackcats the win !
Very proud of these boys, they had to play four games today to win the tournament.
1st game Adams 37 Dorton 22
2nd game Adams 46 Millard 27
3rd game Adams 48 Elkhorn City 36
Finals Adams 35 MJP 34
Great weekend for the Blackcats !
Congrats to MJP for finishing runner-up ! They have an excellent team !
Adams 16-4 overall record
Congrats to Adams!

Cannot wait till this group of players gets to high school.
Congrats to the Blackcats
Great Job Blackcats...
Congrats from all of the MCA Falcons up on the hill
Good job Coach. Your boys play hard and I know they must be worn out.

MJP is a good team and well coached as well.
Thanks for the compliments. I would say the boys are sleeping well tonight !
Great coaches makes great athletes and it sounds like you have those boys playing to their full potential over there in P-Burg coach. Keep up the good work and run those boys hard. 16 wins this early in the season, sounds like you saw their potential and schedule up for it. Congrats on a fine job.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Great coaches makes great athletes and it sounds like you have those boys playing to their full potential over there in P-Burg coach. Keep up the good work and run those boys hard. 16 wins this early in the season, sounds like you saw their potential and schedule up for it. Congrats on a fine job.

Thanks for the kind words, but it's the boys who are really working hard. They have a goal to be able to compete with Betsy Layne and to do that they have to work very hard. Betsy Layne is TOUGH !!! I hope being able to beat a GOOD team like MJP will help them realize their potential ! :Thumbs:
congrats coach
Congrats coach, You have some good players and kids there.
Thanks Again to everyone for the compliments !!!