Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 61 Campbell Co. 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marissa Pruitt hits game winner with 3.5 seconds left to give the Lady Hornets the win. Lady Hornets now in the finals of Queen of the Bluegrass. Congrats J.R. and Lady Hornets.
any stats
None yet, just got a phone call about the score.
Looks like it was a great game.
Great Job Girls,way To Go Pruitt On The Game Winner,who Do They Play?
This was a great game and very exciting to watch. Both teams played hard, but the Hornets wanted it a little more. Phelps plays the winner of the East Carter and Carroll County. When I left that game EC was up by 12
they play the winner of east carter and carroll county... I think east won but not for sure
Great job girls! and JR... everyone in phelps is proud
congrats Phelps and coach Jr, nice shot under pressure Miss Pruitt a great win , now one more for the championship .
YAY!

congrats lady hornets!
i'm so excited; i hope they win the finals!
The championship game is Phelps and East Carter and its going to be a good one. Hopefully the Hornets can pull it out. they are making the 15th region proud.
BleedBlueSPE697 Wrote:The championship game is Phelps and East Carter and its going to be a good one. Hopefully the Hornets can pull it out. they are making the 15th region proud.

what time is this game?
Game starts at 6:30
ok thank you... who should win today?
Congrats JR and Lady Hornets!!! Job well done!!
Good job Hornets! ! !
Congrats Hornets.
I Can Hardly Believe It!!!!!! Phelps Has Won 2 Games In A Row And No One Is Saying The Refs Gave It To Them Or They Cheated Smile
HORNET POWER Wrote:I Can Hardly Believe It!!!!!! Phelps Has Won 2 Games In A Row And No One Is Saying The Refs Gave It To Them Or They Cheated Smile

pike central isn't there!!!!!:p
these LADY HORNETS are clickin' great now .....
good luck girls bring home the hardware!!!
i know this is off topic, but any news on the championship game??
donathanhurley Wrote:i know this is off topic, but any news on the championship game??

I was wondering about the game also. KHSAA.org has East Carter defeating Perry County Central. Was Phelps unable to play today for some reason?
ImagineThat! Wrote:I was wondering about the game also. KHSAA.org has East Carter defeating Perry County Central. Was Phelps unable to play today for some reason?

no clue. i haven't heard anything different! i know i was talking to some of the girls and they seemed like everything was on plan. but you never know. i hope not though!
Here is the link for the Queen of the Bluegrass..... It looks to me like Phelps wasn't scheduled to play today...?????

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../spec_4558
hmmm? maybe they didn't...
Congrats Lady Hornets.
great job girls Smile