Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Did Ya Get For Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm Getting ready to Open my Last Few then I'll post all mine!!! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas....
Guitar Hero WT-"just the game" (xbox 360) NCAA basketball 09 (xbox 360)
Ordered The Guitar Hero WT drums from EBAY, they arrived yesterday. I gotta laptop at the start of December which counted as a christmas gift. And of coarse Clothes.
Clothes, lots of money, American Eagle's two colognes, COD5(early), GH world tour, rockband roadie kick pedal, fox wallet, new iPod nano
Notebook Computer, Oakley Watch, History of Rock and Roll DVD set, Hoop Dreams DVD, Shoes, Two clip on bowties and a LA Clippers warm up jacket.
iPod nano 4th generation 8gb, iHome iP9 Docking Station, lots of clothes, 3 iTunes gift cards, Xbox LIVE 3 month subscription, Phiten titanium necklace, Gillette Mach 3 Razor, Steal Away: Devotions for Baseball Fans, more that I can't think of.
Okay here we go:

Boots
Jeff Gordon Cologne
Knife
Uk Shorts
Uk Shirt
Clothes
Money
Ear Rings
Carhartt Jacket
Addidas Cologne
Cd thingy
Jeff Gordon shorts
Jeff Gordon shirt
Jeff Gordon Car

I think thats about it
Money
Colts Plush Throw
iPhone 3G, camcorder with a case, mini dachshund puppy, money, perfume and lotion, blu ray movies, ps3 and wii games, cookers, and a few other gifts.
I got a G1 from t mobile, A laptop cooler, new zune head phones, ac adapter for car, clothes, money, cologne, and i have a wii on the way- should be here any day.
Other things I didn't mention earlier, that I now remember:
Lacoste Essential Cologne
Driven by Derek Jeter Cologne
Cougar Baseball Windbreaker Jacket
Call of Duty 5: World at War; hopefully I have this tomorrow as I didn't get it for Christmas but I have enough money for it.
Something funny happened over Christmas though. My aunt went shopping and her gift to me was supposed to be a Bengals toiletry bag, but she got a Chicago Bears. I now how she got confused I believe. Because the Bears' "C" logo looks exactly like the Cincinnati Reds' "C" logo. I mean who hasn't ever mistaked a piece of Bears' merchandise to be Bengals' or vice versa a time or two.
Let me see if I can sum it up:

Money
Some clothes
Gift cards to Regal Cinemas, Cold Stone Creamery, and Kohl's
Burberry Brit cologne
Cuba Gold cologne
New Balance tennis shoes

and among other things, a new Fender Jaguar Bass (pictured below):
Did you have to rub the Coldstone Creamery Gift Card in my face??? I Love their ice cream...Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:Did you have to rub the Coldstone Creamery Gift Card in my face??? I Love their ice cream...Big Grin

Lol, yeah it's good, but without the gift card I wouldn't go their. Too pricey to go without a gift card.
Lets See
A NEW Xbox 360
Call of Duty:WOW
NBA Live 09
Left 4 Dead
Guitar Hero World Tour
Fable 2
12 months of live
The Dark night on Blue Ray
Blue Ray DVD Player
New Computer
25$ Gas Card From BP
9 Outfits From American Eagle
iPod Touch
iPod hard case
10 Hollister shirts
Hollister shoes
Roxy shoes
3 pairs of pants
Book
Clock
Necklace
Perfume
Sweater
Coat

I really cannot remember everything. I've put it all up by now so I can't look at and list it, haha.
ipod touch 2nd Gen
ipod case
ipod FM modulator for the car
Nintendo Wii
Wii and xbox 360 games
Desktop Computer (bought it myself)
2 UK sweatshirts
Abercrombie clothes
Home weather station w/wind,temp,pressure, rain guage, etc.
Batman Dark Knight movie
NOAA weather radio
thetribe Wrote:iPod Touch
iPod hard case
10 Hollister shirts
Hollister shoes
Roxy shoes
3 pairs of pants
Book
Clock
Necklace
Perfume
Sweater
Coat

I really cannot remember everything. I've put it all up by now so I can't look at and list it, haha.
Did you not get your little machine that allows you to purchase books, magazines, etc?
No, I ended up not even asking for it. I'm not sure how the wireless on it was set up. I didn't research too far into it and maybe will ask for one for my birthday if I decide I need it by then. I enjoy being able to buy a used paperback for under a dollar or read in the tub without worrying about dropping a $300 piece of equipment into the water..
thetribe Wrote:No, I ended up not even asking for it. I'm not sure how the wireless on it was set up. I didn't research too far into it and maybe will ask for one for my birthday if I decide I need it by then. I enjoy being able to buy a used paperback for under a dollar or read in the tub without worrying about dropping a $300 piece of equipment into the water..
Yeah, I can understand that. Someone I work with mentioned they were hoping to get one for Christmas. I will have to check and see if they got it and how they like it and relay it back to you.
That would be greatly appreciated. We got the same iTouch. How many gigs did you get?
Car stereo
CuddeBack Trail Camera
Hoodies
Floormats 4 the truck
Stuff for the truck
Knife
Madden 09
Money :-)
a dinosaur
Clothes
Ipod touch 2nd gen 16gigs
Epiphone les paul special II guitar
College basketball 09 (360)
Guitar case
Ipod touch new version
NCAA Football 09(360)
And I also got a Wii, which is awsome!
And also a LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey
Cobra Driver
Money
Florida apparel
Dirtbike graphics
Under Armour Clothes
Oakley Oil Rigs
LG Spyder
BatCat11 Wrote:Lets See
A NEW Xbox 360
Call of Duty:WOW
NBA Live 09
Left 4 Dead
Guitar Hero World Tour
Fable 2
12 months of live
The Dark night on Blue Ray
Blue Ray DVD Player
New Computer
25$ Gas Card From BP
9 Outfits From American Eagle

Man yell at me sometime and we will play nba live or ncaa 09.... my screen is batpuff.
And people say Christmas has lost its meaning......I think this thread alone would put those rumors to rest! LOL

Is Christmas too commerical. I dare not say.

But I did get a couple cool things.

A UK Izzo Golf Bag and a Nike Ignite putter!
thetribe Wrote:That would be greatly appreciated. We got the same iTouch. How many gigs did you get?
Just the 8GB.
DevilsWin Wrote:And people say Christmas has lost its meaning......I think this thread alone would put those rumors to rest! LOL

Is Christmas too commerical. I dare not say.

But I did get a couple cool things.

A UK Izzo Golf Bag and a Nike Ignite putter!

Should have asked Santa for a Cameron.....Wink
For myself, I got:
6 outfits
Sarah Jessica Parker; Lovely cologne
Abercrombie 41 cologne for women
Tons of bath and body stuff
Rival Professional style deep fryer (I'll use this at ballgames too!)
Jacket
Shoes (dress ones for work)

For the Kiddos:
Oldest got: About $550.00 in cash, Tap-out clothes, Home-stereo system, Burberry cologne and sleepwear.

Youngest got: X-box 360, 1600 microsoft points, 1 year subscription online, Nike Shox, $350.00 cash, COD: WOW for X-box, Red limited edition controller with key pad accessory for X-box, Abercrombie Fierce Colgone, Hollister necklace, hollister clothes, Abercrombie beanie, outfit from Abercrombie, Jacket from Hollister, and Bath and body wash from American Eagle.
Pages: 1 2