Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 7-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
great job guys, this is going 2 be a great season.
the JV boys from phelps are 6-1, there only loss being 2 PC's JV.
how far does everybody think they will go ?:Cheerlead
I think they're on their way to a great season. They still have a lot to prove, but I think they will make some noise in the 15th region this year.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I think they're on their way to a great season. They still have a lot to prove, but I think they will make some noise in the 15th region this year.
great statement.
i cant wait until phelps plays shelby valley, i'm hoping phelps can show what they got && make it a game worth watching
chrissy23 Wrote:great statement.
i cant wait until phelps plays shelby valley, i'm hoping phelps can show what they got && make it a game worth watching

When is this game scheduled for?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:When is this game scheduled for?
Feb. 16 @ Phelps, unless they reschedule it
chrissy23 Wrote:Feb. 16 @ Phelps, unless they reschedule it

Well, Elisha should be back for the Wildcats in that one and I don't think that will be much of a game. With Justice, the Wildcats can't be touched by anyone in the 15th region. But hey, thats why they play the games. I would like to see the Hornets give them a good game myself, but I doubt that will happen.
Very impressive start to the season
Congrats Hornets....Looks like you guys are going to have a great season.....
What big games do they have on their schedule?
Stardust Wrote:What big games do they have on their schedule?
Belfry, Jan 6 at Phelps.
East Ridge, Jan 10 at Phelps.
Phelps IS 7-0 with one being a forfeit and 5 being VA or WV teams. They only pulled a 3 point win out over Pikeville. They beat Hurley by 3 in one game whereas East Ridge beat them by 33. The Big Creek, WV game was the forfeit and East Ridge beat them by 53.

The games against Belfry, East Ridge, then Betsy Layne will show you what kind of a team that Phelps is.
they are 9-1 now,
they beat belfry the other night Wink