Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NE's Wes Welker Fined 10k...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New England receiver Wes Welker has been fined 10k for making a snow angel during a touchdown celebration.

Thoughts?
The league needs to lighten up because celebrations are in all good and fun, as long as they're not making any inappropriate gestures then they shouldn't be penalized for something such as making a snow angel.
The NFL needs to seriously reconsider this rule...The NFL is an entertainment business...These players have already been through college and have been taught sportsmanship...Now they are getting paid to entertain so let them
I thought it was funny as far as him making the "snow-angel." The NFL needs to separate the celebrations that are malicious and celebrations like this one, that is not rubbing it in, just having fun....
what a joke!
Wow....that's so dumb!! I didn't think the Shaun Ellis fine was appropriate either....I think it would have been cool to have snow thrown at you by a pro football player.
i think the nfl fines are ridiculous first chad johnson for ocho cinco now this crap.
The NFL is taking the fun out of football for the players and fans plain and simple
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The league needs to lighten up because celebrations are in all good and fun, as long as they're not making any inappropriate gestures then they shouldn't be penalized for something such as making a snow angel.

Agreed. the No Fun League stikes again.
That's pretty bad.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:The NFL is taking the fun out of football for the players and fans plain and simple
i agree and one more thing why is it not taunting when someone gets a firstdown and jumps up and points.
That is ridiculous...The League needs to think about this one again. Because, it's not like he hurt anyone or anything!