Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central 09'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about Coach Dean's cougars this year? They seem to be alot of peoples favorite and they're mine too! They have the best coach in the Mtns. and two pitchers throwing around 85mph in R.Brock and N.Adams and M.Adams who throws 80-82. Also possibly the best left side of the infield in the region in 3B Watts and SS Sexton.........Not to mention unbelievable speed in the outfield in M.Adams and C.Adams. Also the pick up of C.Kincaid adds to there offense and gives them a solid 1st baseman.........and at the DH they have Derek Walzer who went yard 6 times last year. 2B Dallas Adams had a great freshman year seeing split time with the lone senior Cook, the other outfield spot will likely see split time with blazing fast C.Wright and Big stick A.Wright. Smith at catcher is one of the best catchers in the region. They'll also have a super deep bench with Dixon who saw alot of time last year, C.Dollarhide (who may find himself in a starting spot com seasons end), Ryan Hall, and J.Short The Cougars are stacked!!!! And should bring home thier 2nd title in 3 years.
Should have a pretty good team.
Educated Fan Wrote:What do you think about Coach Dean's cougars this year? They seem to be alot of peoples favorite and they're mine too! They have the best coach in the Mtns. and two pitchers throwing around 85mph in R.Brock and N.Adams and M.Adams who throws 80-82. Also possibly the best left side of the infield in the region in 3B Watts and SS Sexton.........Not to mention unbelievable speed in the outfield in M.Adams and C.Adams. Also the pick up of C.Kincaid adds to there offense and gives them a solid 1st baseman.........and at the DH they have Derek Walzer who went yard 6 times last year. 2B Dallas Adams had a great freshman year seeing split time with the lone senior Cook, the other outfield spot will likely see split time with blazing fast C.Wright and Big stick A.Wright. Smith at catcher is one of the best catchers in the region. They'll also have a super deep bench with Dixon who saw alot of time last year, C.Dollarhide (who may find himself in a starting spot com seasons end), Ryan Hall, and J.Short The Cougars are stacked!!!! And should bring home thier 2nd title in 3 years.
How many Adams' do they have???
Educated Fan Wrote:What do you think about Coach Dean's cougars this year? They seem to be alot of peoples favorite and they're mine too! They have the best coach in the Mtns. and two pitchers throwing around 85mph in R.Brock and N.Adams and M.Adams who throws 80-82. Also possibly the best left side of the infield in the region in 3B Watts and SS Sexton.........Not to mention unbelievable speed in the outfield in M.Adams and C.Adams. Also the pick up of C.Kincaid adds to there offense and gives them a solid 1st baseman.........and at the DH they have Derek Walzer who went yard 6 times last year. 2B Dallas Adams had a great freshman year seeing split time with the lone senior Cook, the other outfield spot will likely see split time with blazing fast C.Wright and Big stick A.Wright. Smith at catcher is one of the best catchers in the region. They'll also have a super deep bench with Dixon who saw alot of time last year, C.Dollarhide (who may find himself in a starting spot com seasons end), Ryan Hall, and J.Short The Cougars are stacked!!!! And should bring home thier 2nd title in 3 years.

They only position that is still up in the air is 2nd base. That is where the question mark lies.
i belive d. adams has 2nd base wrapped up.
And you think this how???
Should Letcher be awarded the regional tournament now? Sounds like they are great. How far did they go last year?

They are solid, it will take a good team to beat them.
sports guy Wrote:Should Letcher be awarded the regional tournament now? Sounds like they are great. How far did they go last year?

They got beat in the first round of the region by Perry Central.
dej88 Wrote:i belive d. adams has 2nd base wrapped up.

Trust me with coach Dean no spots locked up i know that first hand! Whoever works the hardest and produces in the clutch will get playing time!
LCC will be the region Champs!!!
Kyboy13 Wrote:Trust me with coach Dean no spots locked up i know that first hand! Whoever works the hardest and produces in the clutch will get playing time!
Thank You for taking the words RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!
C.Wright goin yard this year..believe me this
XxCougars62xX Wrote:C.Wright goin yard this year..believe me this

I don't know where you got the idea that Wright is goin yard......he is more of a fielder, having good speed and an alright glove. I see him doing damage in the oufield.
the way everybody talks about lcc this year we should go ahead and give them district, region, and possibly a state title if they are as good as everybody builds them up to be.
^^^^^^^^^^ Can people not post their opinions on a public forum?
i was exaggerating but seriously, lcc has a good team but they arent head and shoulders above everybody else, like everybody builds them up to be.
No one is ever head and shoulders above anyone in the 14th. It always is a toss up between 4 or 5 teams, that will always be the case..... But, i digress.....
thats what im saying. it just seems that lcc is built up to be that way.
Coach Dean will do a fine job. He is a good coach and I expect good things from LCC.
XxCougars62xX Wrote:C.Wright goin yard this year..believe me this

He's not playing this year.