Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin (WA) 72 - Jeffersontown 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the KOB Final....

I expected this to be the case in this one...was not in attendence, but I'm not surprised at all.

I was out at the tournament earlier in the day to watch Male vs. Bullitt East in the consolation final. The roads around here were just to nasty to stay out.
I was hoping that J'town would keep it closer.

Anyone know how Cosby & Jackson did?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I was hoping that J'town would keep it closer.

Anyone know how Cosby & Jackson did?

Thomas Jackson had 11 points and Aaron Cosby had 10 points
EasternAlum Wrote:Thomas Jackson had 11 points and Aaron Cosby had 10 points

Franklin must have keyed on these two to hold them to a combined 21 points.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Franklin must have keyed on these two to hold them to a combined 21 points.

In all honesty watching J'Town is like watching playground basketball, very little set offense and their defense is questionable. We'll see if that is because they are without their head coach once he returns, but I personally think that is just how they play and that their talent level covers that up.

Franklin is a very good team, both defensively and offensively. They are also well coached and I think the organization and IQ had a lot to do with the outcome of this game.
EasternAlum Wrote:In all honesty watching J'Town is like watching playground basketball, very little set offense and their defense is questionable. We'll see if that is because they are without their head coach once he returns, but I personally think that is just how they play and that their talent level covers that up.

Franklin is a very good team, both defensively and offensively. They are also well coached and I think the organization and IQ had a lot to do with the outcome of this game.

Well if they do play that style of basketball then it will cost them down the road, because talent will only take you so far.
I was hoping J-town would win, but not suprising that Franklin won.
Very nice showing by J-Town.
EasternAlum Wrote:In all honesty watching J'Town is like watching playground basketball, very little set offense and their defense is questionable. We'll see if that is because they are without their head coach once he returns, but I personally think that is just how they play and that their talent level covers that up.

Is he serving his suspension?