Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 75 - June Buchanan 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from LCC.
About as I predicted, Congrats LCC!
The last I had heard..LCC was 13-16 from the 3 point line!
Congrats LCC
How About Some Stats
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The last I had heard..LCC was 13-16 from the 3 point line!
:yikes:
Profitt had 30. Banks had 18 boards. LCC was up by 33 with 4:00 to go. Put in their freshmen and JBS started pressing to cut to margin to 18.
Proffitt- 30 (8/10 3-pointers)
Blair -15 points, 8 assists
Banks- 18 rebounds.

Cougars were up 33 with 4:30 to go. Jv comes in and then JBS starts pressing and cut it to 18 at the end
JBS was led by Howard with 18(14 of which came in the last 4 minutes)
Step was held to 2- 3's and ended the night with 10
Hall--6
Childers-10
Cougars improve to 5-1 and will face Estill next
Congrats LCC!
Congrats to LCC!! This team is very dangerous and definately a top 5 team in the region. JBS on the other hand may need some time for their new player to gel with the team. Did Garrison Collins play? I did not see any stats on him for this game.
yes collins played, he played really lazy. i don't know if these boys were tired or what, but it was pathetic. they were out hustled, that's the bottom line. jbs also forced alot of bad shots, especially number 4. the little blonde headed kid from lcc can't flat light it up. why jbs left him open so much, i do not know, but he had a great game. the only highlight for jbs is the kids that got in the last four minutes, played there butts off. hate to see a team give up like the starters did for jbs. anyways, congrats lcc on the win.
Windsprint Wrote:Proffitt- 30 (8/10 3-pointers)
Blair -15 points, 8 assists
Banks- 18 rebounds.

Cougars were up 33 with 4:30 to go. Jv comes in and then JBS starts pressing and cut it to 18 at the end
JBS was led by Howard with 18(14 of which came in the last 4 minutes)
Step was held to 2- 3's and ended the night with 10
Hall--6
Childers-10
Cougars improve to 5-1 and will face Estill next

not that it matters, but didn't lcc have a couple or three starters in at the end of the game? number 21 and the little point guard? the score doesn't matter, a win is a win. also, jbs started pressing in the end of the third.
Brent Hall was sick, I saw him Monday night pukin his guts up, so maybe next time they meet will be a different outcome. Keep your heads up JBS and congrats to LCC on the win.
JBS had to face a good LCC team after playing 4 games in the last for days. Some of the players were suffering the effects of the virus. This is not making any excuses because LCC was the better team out on the floor tonight. IMO JBS needs to rest, get over some injuries, and get back in the pratice gym to prepare and show the 14th region that they will be a team to be reckoned with come tournament time. Congrats. to LCC on the win and Profitt for a great shooting performance.
sassy Wrote:Brent Hall was sick, I saw him Monday night pukin his guts up, so maybe next time they meet will be a different outcome. Keep your heads up JBS and congrats to LCC on the win.
As will the LCC/Knott outcome!

uk96

I thought JBS really looked tired in this one. They are going to have to play better perimeter defense if they expect to do well this year. You cant play a team with shooters like Profitt and Blair and wave a hand as they are draining a three pointer. Profitt sure is fun to watch...Man he can light it up.......I think both teams could be in the mix of it later in the year....
Congrats LC, nice win
I guess I was wrong, JBS wont win State this year. Smile
Congratulations Letcher County, very nice win.
Nice win Cougars.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:As will the LCC/Knott outcome!

:thatsfunn
UKisN1 Wrote:Final from LCC.

Congrats LCC. I look to see them make some noise come March in the Regional tournament.:Thumbs:
Estill will present a challenge, it should be a good game.
Good win for Letcher Central...