Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Holiday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Christmas a couple of days away, I thought it would be nice to see what your favorite holiday is. My favorite would have to be Thanksgiving. You get all the food you can eat and don't have to worry about buying anyone anything. Big Grin
I like Thanksgiving because during that week a lot of college basketball tournaments are going on. My favorite unoffical holiday is March Madness. I always do everything in my power to be home to watch the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
idk i always like labor day
Memorial Day. I love the purpose of it. As well as Patriot's Day. I think everyone needs to remember our lost ones more than once a year though
I gotta say i like them all. Plenty of food a little time off and alot of family. Its fun to try and put up the most lights and all the what-nots for the kids. Every year for Christmas and Halloween even though H is not a real holiday we go all out. Here in Socal not many people get in the spirit like back east. We were the only house in our neighborhood to decorate for the first couple years here. Now its like the good cheer spread and everybody found how much fun it was and the whole street is decked. So Merry Christmas to all of you and if you get me anything make it an illegal block in the back or some kind of personal foul. And for my stocking maybe one of those horse collar takedown's please.
Is Hillbilly Days a Holiday?
I like thanksgiving the best, there is plenty of food, the whole extended family gets together, and plenty of football on tv.
anyone that gets me out of work
Easy Christmas!!!! I get paintball stuff!
I want it to be Christmas but the holiday is too commercialized, so St. Patrick's Day, cause I'm part Irish.
4th of July
I would have to say Christmas. Because of the reason we celebrate it!
Christmas