Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fantasy Football CHAMPION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, before the season, my dad's office had a fantasy football league, I had the first pick, and this was when I thought the Bengals were Super Bowl bound.

Anyways, I take LT with my first pick, and he turns out to be a bust; I take Palmer with my second pick, and he gets hurt; I take Chad with my 4th pick; Henry with my 7th; Utecht in a later round; Sugar Shayne in a later round, and the Bengals D with my last pick (I already had the Chargers D, but I figured the Bengals would kill it in week 1 against Flacco, which they did). So, LT was a bust (for his standards), and the Bengals were busts.

My team looks like it was horrible right? Well, my other picks were sleepers and pulled off big years, plus I'm the best GM in the history off the universe and I made moves t make my team amazing. Then, tonight, I won the league.

I only bring that up to point this out- I have a traumatic brain injury, I was pronounced brain dead at one point, I caught every bad break possible this year, and I still won the championship against a bunch of people in a very successful business firm!!

Sorry, this may be a pointless thread, but I had to celebrate!!!
lol well congrats

Me and a few friends started a league this season. I for one never watched the NFL untill the season and read up as much as I possibly could and my team turned out as follows.

QB- Drew Brees
RBs- Matt Forte, Marion Barber, Mauriece Drew Jones and Leron McClain
WRs- Brandon Marshall, Heinz Ward, Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Bryant and Lee Evans,
TEs- John Carlson, Vince Shincioe (sp)
Ds- Packers (poor season) but Ravens baby
K- Gonacowski (sp), Mason Crosby

Our finals go for two weeks and the second week is this one coming and im up by 7 points, could be up by 40 if I had started Shinicoe at TE and had utilized McClain at the RB/WR spot. I had a feeling both would have good weeks however it was to sketchy looking at the Ds they were against.
congrats i missed the playoffs in my league also put stock in Palmer and Johnson.
Congrats. I won mine too.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Congrats. I won mine too.
Do you have a traumatic brain injury also? Didn't think so, your story's not as cool as mine, THIS IS MY THREAD, BACK OFF.

lol, just playing, congrats.
welp i ended up winning my league as well
BFritz Wrote:Do you have a traumatic brain injury also? Didn't think so, your story's not as cool as mine, THIS IS MY THREAD, BACK OFF.

lol, just playing, congrats.
Haha!! Man you are too funny!!