Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Game(s) Will You Be Attending This Week???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just curious to see what game(s) everyone will be attending this week.
I may possibly attend the Johnson Central @ Greenup game on Thursday.

I will for sure be at the Mason Co @ Ashland game on Friday.
Belfry @ Prestonsburg
BELFRY PIEJOBS vs PBURG
Forgot that 99% of the site is from the P-burg/Belfry area. Probably a bad week to even ask this question lol
AHH not 99 % maybe 97 lol
football05 Wrote:BELFRY PIEJOBS vs PBURG

Ok, so we're starting to get a little dirty now.....We'll see who's laughing at 10:00 friday night
Hopefully I'll be at the P-burg/Belfry game...I'm planning on going!
ah not mean BP....its rivalry week man have some fun.....
Belfry @ Prestonsburg
I figured u would be watching "REBA" lol
she races sunday
Gotta go watch the Belfry and P'Burg game on Friday. This will be a game and throw the records out cause it wont matter....Trust me
WELCOME TO THE SITE PREP STAR.......glad to have you aboard....if you need anything let my self or a mod know and we will be more than glad to help you....ONCE AGAIN WELCOME.......
football05 Wrote:ah not mean BP....its rivalry week man have some fun.....

in that case i will be at the 2 time defending KY class AA STATE CHAMPS BELFRY PIRATES vs. the prestonsburg defensless kittens game.....should be a good one:wenumber1 :BigLaugh:
Thur--Jenkins at Pikeville
Fri-Belfry at P'Burg
Sat-PC at Cumberland U
Definitely Prestonsburg Vs. Belfry. I wouldn't miss this game. Well actually I would but I just had to throw that in there. Smile
Pburg and Belfry for sure.
If possible the Belfry, P-Burg game.
Hey since everyone is going to be there tonight at the P-burg game, lets all meet up somewhere. I'd like to meet some of you people (not all though Smile JK). I think it would be cool if we met up and had some scones and a spot of tea. Smile
Alright, we should all meet somewhere. But bcf4l you can't laugh when you see me, b/c you are an old acquantiance (definetly noy spelled right) of mine.
An acquaintance?? Hmmmmm I think I may have an idea already, but I dunno.............
Well I was wrong now. I don't have a clue who you are. I looked at your birthday and it wasn't who I was thinking of. Shed some light here for me. Smile
Belfry vs. Prestonsburg
My birthday was wrong...I just now changed it. Did you think i was a male or female?
I thought you were male and about 35 or 40, but I was wrong.
It'd be cool if we all met up...lol....It'll be easy to figure out who I am...just look for a girl on crutches with a pink cast...lol...I'll have jeans on so if you wanna spot the cast you gotta look at my foot... haha
Just look for an Appalachian stand at the ball game and you will find me. :big grin:
I'll be with BallaBaby so if you find me, you'll find her also or the other way around. 15thRegionCrazy and Cats Fan might be with us so...
Just look for the guy who looks out of place.. that would be me..
Pages: 1 2