Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 94 - Knott County Central 79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Oops... I see I misspelled Laurel in the thread title.
Maybe this will calm them down..there good but the people's heads on here are too big to even get through the gym door..thought this would be closer though..nice win
Congrats SL.
Keep your heads and spirits up Patriots. You guys are still one of the best teams around no matter how many people will try to tear you down on this thread. Good luck to South Laurel tomorrow and the other team that they will face. Go out and get third for us PATS! Can't wait until 5th/3rd!
Ok so we didn't win this one........no prob. guys.........lets rest up and go get third and then go to 5/3rd and show folks what we can really do!
How did St. Johns do?
St. Johns had 32 points and 15 boards. Knott was two steps slower tonight. Last nights game really took it out of them, they had nothing left.
Knott Co. lost???? what?????? :eek:
No, No, it can't be true...Knott Co lost a game! I just knew they were going to go undefeated all the way through the sweet sixteen.
zulu Wrote:No, No, it can't be true...Knott Co lost a game! I just knew they were going to go undefeated all the way through the sweet sixteen.

Guys, lose your immaturity.. really.. you guys have a problem when we win and now you have a problem when we lose. Just give SL congrats and get on with it!
All good things must come to an end. Congrats to KCC on their 8 game winning streak and congrats to SL on the win.
Congrats to SL and good job KCC on you season so far. KCC is a good team, but playing a tough game against a team like SV will take a lot out of a team. I think it is a safe statement to say that KCC can play with any mountain team on a given night.
Congrats South Laurel, I think the KCC fans can now cool down.
Congrats South Laurel. Any stats of either team besides St. Johns?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Congrats South Laurel, I think the KCC fans can now cool down.

Cool down?? Pshhhhh, gee I remember you guys telling us that.... "it's too early in the season to tell anything!!! ... etc." LOL!

we're just getting started.
PATS2011 Wrote:Cool down?? Pshhhhh, as you guys told us many times before (even after 8 games into the season).... "it's too early in the season!!! ... etc." LOL!

we're just getting started.

I never said it was too early, I was the one saying KCC isn't as good as advertised. Valley was able tot ake down Henry Clay and Walton back-to-back nights and you all couldn't take down Valley without Elisha and South Laurel?
PC_You_Know Wrote:I never said it was too early, I was the one saying KCC isn't as good as advertised. Valley was able tot ake down Henry Clay and Walton back-to-back nights and you all couldn't take down Valley without Elisha and South Laurel?

Since when did we become Shelby Valley??? Just because one team can and one can't doesn't mean squat. So apparently PCC is as good as advertised then?? major LOL
PATS2011 Wrote:Since when did we become Shelby Valley??? Just because one team can and one can't doesn't mean squat. So apparently PCC is as good as advertised then?? major LOL

I was quoting someone saying it's hard to take on Valley one night and expect to win the next. Valley played the #3 team n Georgia the night after playing Henry Clay and looked just fine in both games.
KCC didn't deserve to win this game. They got outplayed badly. I do believe the officiating was a little lopsided. SL got a 2 dribble continuation on every foul called but even with that said I still think they would have won tonight, just not by that big of margin. Congrats to SL and good luck to KCC.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I was quoting someone saying it's hard to take on Valley one night and expect to win the next. Valley played the #3 team n Georgia the night after playing Henry Clay and looked just fine in both games.

I understand I understand. But that's them not us... so yeah.
The officiating was terrible...You could look at someone wrong and the ref would call a foul, But congrats SL on the win..
Congrats to SL on the win. I knew someone from Perry Co would get on here and rub it in, but guess what, your times a commin. Maybe with KCC or maybe with Hazard or maybe with LCC, but its a commin.
if SL hadn't of let up at the end, it would have been alot worse. anyways, congrats to SL. keep your head up kcc.
Congrats South Laurel.
sassy Wrote:Congrats to SL on the win. I knew someone from Perry Co would get on here and rub it in, but guess what, your times a commin. Maybe with KCC or maybe with Hazard or maybe with LCC, but its a commin.

:dontthink
Apparently Elisha played for South Laurel tonight. Rolleyes
Could KCC not knock down their shots or was SL defense just that good?
Congrats SL.
Keep you heads up Pats! You all played great!
The Shelby Valley game did take a lot out of them, but
they have played 4 games in 5 days, 5 games in 6 days if you count tonightss so obviously they are very tiredd. and on the 1 day they got off they had to go to school and take their finals.. So I still say they are great and will prove themselves as they continue on.
Go Pats!
PC_You_Know Wrote:I never said it was too early, I was the one saying KCC isn't as good as advertised. Valley was able tot ake down Henry Clay and Walton back-to-back nights and you all couldn't take down Valley without Elisha and South Laurel?

If Knott is not as good as advertised what does that say about Valley?
killerb Wrote:If Knott is not as good as advertised what does that say about Valley?

Knott Co. is as good as advertised. South Laurel is just a better team. This says nothing about Valley either. Shelby Valley is as good as advertised too, when they have their all everything point guard Elisha.
killerb Wrote:If Knott is not as good as advertised what does that say about Valley?

It says that they will have trouble beating a strong team without Elisha.
Pages: 1 2