Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central @ South Laurel 12/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
I don't know much about South Laurel but they are usually pretty good. I gotta go with the PATS in this one!!! Go KCC! If there is some way you could add a poll that would be awesome.
i dont know much about South Laurel either, but I'm hoping my Pats will come out with a win. Go Pats!
ah, the game starts tonight at 8:30 there would be no use in a poll. I know SL does have a guy who's 6'8 and pretty dang good, that would be the only thing that could beat Knott co. I'll take that pats by 10+
is this the championship game?
NYY10 Wrote:is this the championship game?

no, i dont think so.
I don't know much about South Laurel this year but they are normally really good. I will take Knott Central by 5. Good luck to both!
Kcc by 10+
South, 61-58
Its gonna be hard on the pats being on SL floor and in their tourny but i think they will pull it out ..... by 5
This will be the hardest game for KCC in my op. SL is a very good team and they are playin on their court, so it will be tough. But...KCC by 6, Go Pats.
I think South has way too much size..and skilled size players at that! I am going with South 72-64.
KCC by 7.
NYY10 Wrote:is this the championship game?

No, but it might as well be. Whoever wins this matchup should be favored over whoever comes out of the top bracket in the title game.
I hope South Laural has all their starters tonight because if they don't then KCC will hear about it. LOL
More Cowbell Wrote:No, but it might as well be. Whoever wins this matchup should be favored over whoever comes out of the top bracket in the title game.

Who plays in the other game?
im gonna take South in this one by about 6
bac2369 Wrote:Who plays in the other game?

Not exactly sure. KHSAA web site doesn't even have results from the first two games on Sunday listed. The upper bracket winners from Saturday were Covington Scott, Breathitt Co., Pendleton Co., and Potomac (Va). Whoever out of that foursome won Sunday would have played each other tonight, with the winner of that game going to the title match.