Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 73 - Powell County 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.....
Powell will finish at least 10 games under .500 this season.:eek:
This is a Great win and I think that this will give them the confidence they need to start winning game...
South Floyd needed this big win to bounce back from the Allen Central loss. Congrats Raiders!
this was the best game that SF has played this season. thye played good D and they played good team ball. Tommy Joe Hall was a few asst. short of a triple double. he had 11pts. 10 rebs. and 8 asst.
Shannon Turner had 16pts
Corey Paige had 13pts and 5 rebs and 4 steals.

as a team SF had 13 asst.
as a team SF had 15 off. rebounds
this was a good team effort by SF
Omg Do You Realize That You Played A Team That Has 1 Freshman, 2 Sophomers, And 2 Seniors(that Didnt Play Last Year) How Big Of A Win Is It Really. By Th Way Watched This Game The Refs Were Absolutly Horrible. Best Home Cookin Ive Seen Yet. We Will Definatlynot Be Back To Raceland.
Powell County Stats

Carlisle Creech 14 Points
Morgan Reed 13 Points
Billy Rice 7 Points
Aj Jones 5 Points
Will Arvin 4 Points
Austin Monett 3 Points
John Conely 1 Point
Jacob Conner 1 Point

Leading Scorers For Powell To Date

Carlisle Creech 16.8
John Conely 12.8
Morgan Reed 9.8
Billy Rice 5.8
Will Arvin 5.6
Aj Jones 4.6

Keep Fighting Powell We Are With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right THEONLYONE....keep making excuses up for them. Just admit that they aren't any good...SF was the better team tonight. The better team always wins. And don't start with that age thing...AGE DON"T MATTER!!! If they have heart then they will win!! And by the way the score is, I don't think they have the heart to win. They have no senior leadership. And what is the problem with Conley? He did so great against Wolfe and Jackson City...wait, maybe he is actually playing a team with big men down low that can stop him!! And looks like another explosive performance by all-star Bill Rice. Congrats to SF on the win. You all deserved this win!!:Clap: :Thumbs:
Conley and Rice are horrible when they play anybody with any size. Creech is basically all they Powell has and Reed is to inconsistent and can't get his own shot. How many is Creech averaging?
how does south floyd do this?
go...raiders...
Congrats South Floyd.
THEONLYONE Wrote:Omg Do You Realize That You Played A Team That Has 1 Freshman, 2 Sophomers, And 2 Seniors(that Didnt Play Last Year) How Big Of A Win Is It Really. By Th Way Watched This Game The Refs Were Absolutly Horrible. Best Home Cookin Ive Seen Yet. We Will Definatlynot Be Back To Raceland.

I don't have a horse in this race, but can't help but comment. Do you realize, based on another thread that SF is without 2 starters (D. Hall, and D. Langdon). They are perhaps SF best 2 players overall. Also, homecooking....lol! Get a map out, look at it and then tell me homecookin. SF is so far away from anywhere that homecookin is an absurd statement. Hi Hat is nowhere close to Raceland. I'd say they dont care if you stay away or not. I would say that with attitudes like this, you would not be welocme back. You are entitled to your opinion like anyone else, but I would be careful to just shoot off your mouth when you obviously dont have a clue.....Again, lol!
Nice Win
I watched the game and didn't think that South Floyd was going to win but they proved me wrong!!! Good win for the Raiders go beat Boyd today!!!!!
Ouch
So who is Powell losing to today?
Yeah your right if they also had talent to go with some heart they would maybe win a game... The only actually players they have is the two guards in reed and creech there is no upper class leadership on this team none of them have stepped up and not done anything for this team. Age that is nothing cause they are some young teams that are doing just fine like menifee which didnt they beat powell.
Luigi#2 Wrote:That's right THEONLYONE....keep making excuses up for them. Just admit that they aren't any good...SF was the better team tonight. The better team always wins. And don't start with that age thing...AGE DON"T MATTER!!! If they have heart then they will win!! And by the way the score is, I don't think they have the heart to win. They have no senior leadership. And what is the problem with Conley? He did so great against Wolfe and Jackson City...wait, maybe he is actually playing a team with big men down low that can stop him!! And looks like another explosive performance by all-star Bill Rice. Congrats to SF on the win. You all deserved this win!!:Clap: :Thumbs:

IF YOU LOOK AT MY PRIOR LISTING YOU WILL SEE I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM I AGREE THAT THEY HAVE NO SENIOR LEADERSHIP AND I DONT THINK HEART IS THE PROBLEM IT IS TALENT. YOU CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITH WHAT YOU HAVE . THEY ARE TRYING AND IN GOOD TIMES OR BAD YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. YOUR RIGHT THE BIG GUYS NEED ALOT OF WORK MAYBE THEY WILL START ACTUALLY WARMING UP IN WARM UPS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DUNK THE BALL. SEEING AS THEY CANNOT MAKE LAYUPS. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING TO WATCH BELEIVE ME. ALSO CREECH GOT RIPPED OFF LAST NIGHT ON TWO REALLY BAD CHARGING CALLS. WE HAD A LOT OF FOULS NOT CALLED. I HOPE TONIGHT IS BETTER FOR THAT BUT WE ARE PLAYING RACELAND. I GUESS ITS TIME TO WORK ON INDIVIDULE GAMES FOR OUR PLAYERS. AT LEAST A FEW OF THEM CAN LOOK GOOD CREECH AND REED.:flame:
slugger35 Wrote:Conley and Rice are horrible when they play anybody with any size. Creech is basically all they Powell has and Reed is to inconsistent and can't get his own shot. How many is Creech averaging?

CREECH AVERAGE AFTER 5 GAMES 16.8:notworthy
Conrats SF
Congrats South Floyd!
Whats going on up there in Powell County?
How do you get beat by South Floyd, I am disgusted!!!!
congrats sf one the win keep up the hard work boys it will pay off
any stats for sf from this game
Ky313 Wrote:How do you get beat by South Floyd, I am disgusted!!!!

Simple...when a team that sucks, in this case I mean Powell, and don't have anyone good on the team, then they are gonna lose. Also, with Coach Hall coaching, then they are gonna lose 99.9% of their games.
Luigi#2 Wrote:Simple...when a team that sucks, in this case I mean Powell, and don't have anyone good on the team, then they are gonna lose. Also, with Coach Hall coaching, then they are gonna lose 99.9% of their games.

LOL true that homie.
They cant win if their life depended on it.
Well looks like this county is going to football.
You can say the football team is better than the basketball team.
Go Radiers!!!:1:
Give Powell a break, they have no leadership. That can affect a team. Were having a really tough season, I personally cant wait until ur team has a tough year. Then you may know what its like. Have some respect for this boys. At least they get out there and try.
Luigi#2 Wrote:Simple...when a team that sucks, in this case I mean Powell, and don't have anyone good on the team, then they are gonna lose. Also, with Coach Hall coaching, then they are gonna lose 99.9% of their games.

Yea i was bein sarcastic, i agree totally about coach hall, but they do have some rly talented players on that squad.
Pages: 1 2