Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 66 - Prestonsburg 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

uk96

Partial stats..

Jbs was led in scoring by Childers with 14. Collins had 13 pts and Hall had 11pts .
Looks like Prestonsburg give up their lead to JBS again to be defeated. Come on Cats hang in there, we're going to get better! Congrats Crusaders
So who will prestonsburg play tomm in the final day of the tourney?
They play tomorrow and monday. Was told Prestonsburg led pretty much the entire game.
Prestonsburg did lead the entire game and had their largest lead with 5:22 left in the 4th quarter by 9, but the Crusaders never quit playing and it seemed like Pburg just didn't execute and missed a ton of free throws just like they did against Johnson Central.

Congrats JBS!
Is that 0-2 Blackcat Alum???? Good thing I didn't call that bet. Who do they have left in the tourney???
hot wheels Wrote:Is that 0-2 Blackcat Alum???? Good thing I didn't call that bet. Who do they have left in the tourney???

Yeah, good thing you didn't.

Prestonsburg does play Pikeville tomorrow at 5.
Well once agian P-burg blows a 9 point lead with 5 minutes left.P-burg played sloppy tonight but the season still young and we still continue to get better. Come on cats your better than this.
Do we kno who we play monday yet or not?

uk96

Congrats to Coach Cook on another win and who happens to be the youngest coach in the state at age 24 I think.
phsblackcats Wrote:Do we kno who we play monday yet or not?

It will be one of these teams, Lee County, Harlan County or Magoffin County.
Does Pburg play tommorow? (Sunday)
i am eating crow on this one. I had Pburg all the way. Congrats to JBS
Not making any excuses for Prestonsburg, because they deserved to get beat the way they played in both of these games, but it's unbelievable how terrible the 15th region referee's are. They should all just turn in their whistles.
What happened with Stepp and Howard?
uk96 Wrote:Partial stats..

Jbs was led in scoring by Childers with 14. Collins had 13 pts and Hall had 11pts .

stepp had 16, and howard had 8
What's goin on with Howard? I saw him play years ago.
JBS is playing really well right now nice win for the Crusaders keep your heads up P-berg your good and you will only get better.