Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best team to use on Ncaa Baskteball 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally I have to say Louisville beacuse of this whole team can shoot the 3 ball. You can light up any team with shooting the 3 with Jerry Smith (#34), Andre Mcgee (#33) and Edgar Sosa (#10). Also having the likes of Earl Clark (#5) and Samardo Samuels (#24) being inside dominatiors its hard to be beat.
00Catfan Wrote:Personally I have to say Louisville beacuse of this whole team can shoot the 3 ball. You can light up any team with shooting the 3 with Jerry Smith (#34), Andre Mcgee (#33) and Edgar Sosa (#10). Also having the likes of Earl Clark (#5) and Samardo Samuels (#24) being inside dominatiors its hard to be beat.

It depends on what team ur good with I guess. Im a die hard UK fan, but I cant get anything going with em on there, so I use louisville lol.
i think tennesse because eric berry is a great player
tigers2014 Wrote:i think tennesse because eric berry is a great player

This is a thread about Ncaa BASKETBALL 09
duke because kyle singler and greg paulus
valley all the way Wrote:duke because kyle singler and greg paulus

Greg Paulus is a bad man.
valley all the way Wrote:duke because kyle singler and greg paulus
Do they flop all over the court on the game too?
If you use Kentucky on the game IMO the bets lineup is Porter, Meeks, Miller, Stevenson, and Patterson. Thats 2 Players that can shoot the 3 consistantly.
I'll set up a tournament for this game after christmas for those who are interested in playing. Reason for doing it after Christmas is, to see if any1 gets the game, more ppl the better. Im in a tournament right now for it on NCAABASKETBALL09.COM .. The winner gets any EA sports game they want (just 1) I'll let u all kno how that goes lmao.
I like to use Michigan. Harris and Grady can shoot the lights out. Sims is a beast down low also. Memphis is also a good team. They shoot the 3 great and also they are so fast.
Louisiana tech.. Kyle Gibson can light it up from the floor. you got big men down low to clean up.
me and my friend wanted to pit VMI against Gardnerr Webb... and I played as VMI, and they absoultley shot the lights out in the beggining from 3. I was up like 12 nothin from 4 consecutive 3's. And they have a monster big man down low who would clean up.
Get Davidson and score 50+ points with Stephan Currey. He is unbelievable on the game with 98 rating for 3 and 96 rating for steal.
All of them are good teams but I like to use UK and morehead and EKU (like the challenge) but another team that isn't that bad is UNC.
Duke all the way
I'd say Uk would be pretty good to use on that game. JMO

Haven't had a chance to play it.
Stephen Curry is just unbelievable in that game. He can square up from half court and drain it.
Well UNC is the best but thats noob. UCONN is really good. Great big guys and alot of shooters.
BCF4L Wrote:Do they flop all over the court on the game too?

No but you get the cheating ref feature.
jetpilot Wrote:No but you get the cheating ref feature.

And advantages on the recruiting trail.
jetpilot Wrote:No but you get the cheating ref feature.

:Clap:
Imma have to say UConn And Syracuse there cause all u gotta do is throw a lob to thabeet and its automatic cash u cant stop it and they have some good 3 point shooter to Syracuse 3 ppl to dominate with Flynn ,Devendorf.Onawaku
There's an achievement for playing 75 onlines matches I plan on getting.
So far my record is 14-2, any want to play???? haha
Aslan Wrote:There's an achievement for playing 75 onlines matches I plan on getting.
So far my record is 14-2, any want to play???? haha

I'll play you anytime. Big Grin
I like playing with Uconn. I use A.J. Price can shoot with the best of them. Then if him or any of the other players miss, Thabeet will get the board cause he is so much bigger than everyone else, lol. Also Duke is good on that game. Singler is dominant on that game.
MVP2 Wrote:I'll play you anytime. Big Grin

Haha
Sounds good. TongueirateSho :thumpsup:
You don't want none of this Aslan. Wink
outdoorsman43 Wrote:You don't want none of this Aslan. Wink

Now ODM lol.
A lion never backs down from a challenge Big Grin
Me and mvp2 played a few games last night, someone ask him about it. Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Me and mvp2 played a few games last night, someone ask him about it. Big Grin

It was ugly. Enough said.
Pages: 1 2