Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlights of season to date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A thread to post your teams highlights from the start of the season until now.

Good video, would like to see more.
i have to figure out this new converter to get the vid bigger. But I would like to see other teams posted too. Highlights are good things to have floating around on the internet.
Shelby Valley is lucky to have someone as dedicated as you BBOF, you're doing a good thing here and it is going to get Elisha a lot more attention.
Nice highlights
PC_You_Know Wrote:Shelby Valley is lucky to have someone as dedicated as you BBOF, you're doing a good thing here and it is going to get Elisha a lot more attention.

Good job BBOF. It gives all the players a lot more deserved attention. They play as well as a team as anybody I've seen, which is going to be very important near the end of the season.

I look forward to seeing more as the season continues.
I had almost 8 minutes, but this converter I downloaded to try out would only do the first 5 minutes. I am going to make another one of the other 2 or 3 minutes and the Pikeville game also. And another of this tourney in North and South Laurel. My plans are to make one for every 3 or 4 games this season.

It would be nice to see others from other teams too. So if any of you have tapes, feel free to post. I think everyone on here would like to see them. I know I would like to see one for KCC, Hazard, and Elliott Co. Not to mention any other team in the mountians.