Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ccna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey does anyone have their CCNA Cert? If so any study tips?
Hey stud, sorry for the late reply. Don't really check this forum much.

I got it, went in on a voucher for taking the class, and got a 92%. Took me 2 years for the courses, and all of it soaked in over time. I didn't study any.

basicly, if you go to the curriculum on http://cisco.netacad.net and memorize it ALL like I have, it's pretty easy. They are probably around 20 mistakes in the whole curriculum, and the test was over version 1.2 something when I took it, which it is now updated to 1.31 or something.

So, CCNA was the hardest out of A+ and Net+ tests, but I didn't really study, just memorized all the curriculums and books as we went along because it actually interested me.

Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn't.
Yes it definitely helps...... I have had the CCNA Classes but i'm pretty washed up right now since my current job doesn't allow me to do anything with the switches/routers so i've been going back and reading my book and stuff trying to remember also been using a router sim. As for the net + i really wouldn't worry about it as long as I have my CCNA would like to get my A+ though.
The router simulations on the curriculum at cisco's education website is great. If you haven't tried that out, do so.

Good luck with all your tests.