Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Weakest District in the 15th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which district in the 15th region is the weakest?
Sadly to say, I think its the 58th
58th
I agree I believe the 58th as well.
58th as usual.
58th or the 60th
BatCat11 Wrote:58th or the 60th

I agree.
I agree that the 58th is the wakest, but SV has the more easy path. Can anyone one explain why the 57th has five teams and the 59th just three. This does not seem fair. When I ask the question, I was told the KHSAA rep for the area is from Pike County. Anyone know the reason?
MonsterMan Wrote:I agree that the 58th is the wakest, but SV has the more easy path. Can anyone one explain why the 57th has five teams and the 59th just three. This does not seem fair. When I ask the question, I was told the KHSAA rep for the area is from Pike County. Anyone know the reason?

I've heard rumors that Magoffin County is supposed to move to the 58th, Betsy Layne is supposed to move to the 59th, which would have made each district even with 4 teams in each, but it looks as if Piarist didn't field a team this season which would leave the 60th with just 3 teams.
I agree. 58th or 60th.
58th possibly.

I agree with you on this
There Is No 59th & 60th This Year,they Are Combined
HORNET POWER Wrote:There Is No 59th & 60th This Year,they Are Combined

I actually totally forgot about this happening.
well, it's the 58th for sure now. lol
HORNET POWER Wrote:There Is No 59th & 60th This Year,they Are Combined

I did not know about this.
Then its the 58th for sure.
58th

Dido..if there is a 60th this year??
58th.....without A Doubt
the 57th is the weakest district....the only legit team in this district is johnson central...just because it is a competitive district dosen't mean the district can compete.....
Has Been Wrote:the 57th is the weakest district....the only legit team in this district is johnson central...just because it is a competitive district dosen't mean the district can compete.....

Im going to agree with you

I think pburg and bl can beat any team in that district.
Has Been Wrote:the 57th is the weakest district....the only legit team in this district is johnson central...just because it is a competitive district dosen't mean the district can compete.....

Very good point.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Very good point.

Time will tell. Worrying about something this trival is stupid now. The only real thing that matters is who wins the region. There is no award given to the best district. Other than SV, the 15th is miles behind other regions!
i agree the 58th is the weakest disrtict by far...:eek:
jolly rancher Wrote:Im going to agree with you

I think pburg and bl can beat any team in that district.
Are you serious?
58th is the weakest and has been for the last couple of years and ac let it get weaker this year by letting Johnny Martin go
58th weakest in state
58th By far.
Was A Rebel Fan Wrote:58th weakest in state

Do what?!?!?!:lmao:
MonsterMan Wrote:Time will tell. Worrying about something this trival is stupid now. The only real thing that matters is who wins the region. There is no award given to the best district. Other than SV, the 15th is miles behind other regions!

no one said anyone was worried about it that much, however this thread asked for our opinions on this subject and that's what we're doing....giving our opinions....that's what this site is for...FYIWink
Pages: 1 2