Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg/Belfry Playing Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prestonsburg will host Belfry August 21st 2009 at Blackcat Stadium !
Great having this game back again !!!!
Hear! Hear!
canoeman06 Wrote:Prestonsburg will host Belfry August 21st 2009 at Blackcat Stadium !

Wow its nice to see the rivalry start back up but imo this wont even be a game. PBURG will get killed.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Wow its nice to see the rivalry start back up but imo this wont even be a game. PBURG will get killed.

Belfry has a ton of holes and going into next year as well though.
canoeman06 Wrote:Prestonsburg will host Belfry August 21st 2009 at Blackcat Stadium !

Has this date been confirmed? I am not doubting you, but it would be awfully early to play on August the 21st.
If this is true, I'm already ready for the next football season !!!

Nice to see. A season just isn't right without a Blackcat/Pirate game or two.
Sounds like a scrimmage maybe???
jetpilot Wrote:Sounds like a scrimmage maybe???

I agree with you pilot. It sounds like a scrimmage date.
bucslover68 Wrote:I agree with you pilot. It sounds like a scrimmage date.

This will be a regular season game, teams can opt to play in week 0 (Aug 21st/22nd) and have only 1 scrimmage. Or wait until the next week to open and have the usual 2 scrimmages. The Pirates also got confirmation back from Ashland and they will be on the schedule.
It's about time!
regular season ! Confirmation from Coach D !
Home and away? Or just a one year deal? I don't believe P-Burg has been to CAM yet and it would be nice to host them there.
Crossbones Wrote:Home and away? Or just a one year deal? I don't believe P-Burg has been to CAM yet and it would be nice to host them there.

Yeah we where their the first year of the Cam's existence.

Played at the Cam twice, regular season & playoffs.
Glad to see this great rivalry back again. I missed it these last two years.
Glad to finally see this rivalry back, may take a couple of years before it starts to get really competitive again like it used to be.
Glad to se it back!
I cant wait until the game next season..