Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. June Buchanan 12/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is apart of the Country Music Highway tournament @ Johnson Central.

Gametime: 11 a.m.
re-match of a pre season game when the blackcats lost by 2 without burchett and gearheart if im not mistaken

there was also a fight in this game so im sure a lot of emotion will be showed in this one

ill take the blackcats by 5
I watched these teams play in a scrimmage earlier in the year and it was a really good and close game. If Prestonsburg can limit turnovers and play good defense then I say they win this one. Prestonsburg by 5.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Game is apart of the Country Music Highway tournament @ Johnson Central.

Gametime: 11 a.m.

I thought this game was going to be Pikeville. When did it get changed to JBS?
Yeah, the two did play in a scrimmage at Allen Central and Prestonsburg held a 9-point lead with just under 4 minutes remaining and Pburg blew the lead and JBS ended up winning by 2.

Should be a good game between the two.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I thought this game was going to be Pikeville. When did it get changed to JBS?

Pikeville is Sunday at 5 p.m.
OK i figured ou the problem.:Thumbs:
I'm taking the Blackcats by 9! Prestonsburg's guards will limit the turnovers unlike the previous time these teams met.
I think this will be a good game. I think the Crusaders will take it by 8. Good luck both teams!
P-Burg by 4.
I'm taken Prestonsburg by 6+, two of are key players are playing and I think we will limit the turnovers.
Prestonsburg have proved they can play with this team. Now they have Setser, Burtchett, and Gearheart to match up with there big guy down low. I think the Blackcats will come away with a close one. Prestonsburg by 4. Hail Blackcats!
PBURG by 10+
Prestonsburg by 6.
does anyone have the Complete schedule and location of these games? please post. Thanks.