Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 77 Phelps 72 (double OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
65-65 Getting Ready To Start 2nd Overtime
Final 77-72 Sc
DANG..... sounds like a good game!!!!
I thought the Lady Hornets would win this but knew it would be a great game sorry i missed it. These girls are still trying to get use to each other I think, from what I have seen, a few more games and they should be clicking. Any stats for this one ?
I predicted a Lady Cards win by 5. :Clap:
Great game tonight!
Well this was a good win for the lady cards congrats .
regroup phelps get ready for the next one
Sounds like they had a great game at SC. As others has stated in past boards Phelps has a great team, however they need to mesh together. No matter how many good players you have if the team dont click together they will not perform to the best of their ability. Once this team finds out how to do so and finds their team identity they will be trouble for other teams. Congrats to SC on a hard fought game.
This was a very good game. The refs at one point tried to take over but both teams played on. Wish we had played that hard against Johnson Central, it would have been a different game as well. Good job Lady Cards.
Big win for the Lady Cards, it was overheard at McDonald's that Phelps coach Vanhoose was saying the refs were the difference but if I am mistaken Phelps shot seven more free throws on the game, Congrats to coach Rice and the Lady Cards.:Thumbs:
The ref's were terrible both ways, not the difference makers though.
Jed Clampett Wrote:Big win for the Lady Cards, it was overheard at McDonald's that Phelps coach Vanhoose was saying the refs were the difference but if I am mistaken Phelps shot seven more free throws on the game, Congrats to coach Rice and the Lady Cards.:Thumbs:

Yes I was in McDonald’s but I did not say anything about the refs. I was talking to Ervin Stepp about the game and other things and told him that both teams played hard and that it was a great game to be a part of. I did say that the refs made some questionable calls both ways but that both teams played through it and didn’t let it affect how they played. Our girls know what they could have done better at to win the game. If we would have a made one more free throw or one more basket at any point during the game we would have won. Is that the refs fault, no! I know no one is perfect and refs may miss a call or two. I also know that it is not a perfect game, like one of my favorite quotes from Coach John Wooden states, “A good garden may have some weeds.” That is why it is a game, one bounce here, one bounce there could mean the difference in winning and losing. That is what makes the game great! But thanks for taking my words out of context and repeating hearsay!!
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Yes I was in McDonald’s but I did not say anything about the refs. I was talking to Ervin Stepp about the game and other things and told him that both teams played hard and that it was a great game to be a part of. I did say that the refs made some questionable calls both ways but that both teams played through it and didn’t let it affect how they played. Our girls know what they could have done better at to win the game. If we would have a made one more free throw or one more basket at any point during the game we would have won. Is that the refs fault, no! I know no one is perfect and refs may miss a call or two. I also know that it is not a perfect game, like one of my favorite quotes from Coach John Wooden states, “A good garden may have some weeds.” That is why it is a game, one bounce here, one bounce there could mean the difference in winning and losing. That is what makes the game great! But thanks for taking my words out of context and repeating hearsay!!

:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Jed Clampett Wrote:Big win for the Lady Cards, it was overheard at McDonald's that Phelps coach Vanhoose was saying the refs were the difference but if I am mistaken Phelps shot seven more free throws on the game, Congrats to coach Rice and the Lady Cards.:Thumbs:

Idk how you can say that because you was not in McDonald's that night yes coach VanHoose and Ervin did talk because i was behind them in line and you was no where near.
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Yes I was in McDonald’s but I did not say anything about the refs. I was talking to Ervin Stepp about the game and other things and told him that both teams played hard and that it was a great game to be a part of. I did say that the refs made some questionable calls both ways but that both teams played through it and didn’t let it affect how they played. Our girls know what they could have done better at to win the game. If we would have a made one more free throw or one more basket at any point during the game we would have won. Is that the refs fault, no! I know no one is perfect and refs may miss a call or two. I also know that it is not a perfect game, like one of my favorite quotes from Coach John Wooden states, “A good garden may have some weeds.” That is why it is a game, one bounce here, one bounce there could mean the difference in winning and losing. That is what makes the game great! But thanks for taking my words out of context and repeating hearsay!!

Coach it is amazing to me on here how people can take things totally out of context. People you guys need to get your facts straight before you post anything!!! Great game there coach. We played good.
carla booth did great tonight
Looks like it was a great game.

:Thumbs: Excellent post
Great win