Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 69 - June Buchanan 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final.
JBS put up a good fight tonight, but if KCC had played up to at least 3/4 of their ability... then this would have been a severe blow out.
PATS2011 Wrote:JBS put up a good fight tonight, but if KCC had played up to at least 3/4 of their ability... then this would have been a severe blow out.

any stats?
Way closer than what i expected.
This would've been a sleeper if KCC would've played up to their ability. But still KCC came out victorious like everyone knew they would. Stamper, Cox, Ratliff, Bartrum, Caudill, and Mullins all played well....good job boys. :Clap:
Congrats KCC! JBS gave them a decent game.
They pulled back at the end when KCC laid off, this one was close until half time. KCC came outta the half fired up, and had a big lead and JBS kinda made it look not as bad at the end.

They may have lost by 14, but it was more like 20 in all reality.

JBS didn't dominate the boards as well as they probably should have. Their backcourt had turnover problems.
Congrats to KCC, and to the play of JBS it looks like they really gave a fight an didnt quit
Coach Cook had his team ready to play but they couldnt keep up with the guard play of Knott Central in the 2nd half. Congrats KCC
Inuyashafan13 Wrote:They pulled back at the end when KCC laid off, this one was close until half time. KCC came outta the half fired up, and had a big lead and JBS kinda made it look not as bad at the end.

They may have lost by 14, but it was more like 20 in all reality.

JBS didn't dominate the boards as well as they probably should have. Their backcourt had turnover problems.

KCC didnt slack off you knott county fans really kill me...and someone else sayin if knott would have played to 3/4 of there ability it woulda been a major blowout...get real
Way closer than i expected but Congrats KCC!
A 14 point loss is still a bad loss and if KCC let up in the final minutes then it is about what was expected.
Congrats KCC
king360 Wrote:KCC didnt slack off you knott county fans really kill me...and someone else sayin if knott would have played to 3/4 of there ability it woulda been a major blowout...get real

hahaha
us kcc fans seem to kill everybody, i love it Rolleyes
king360 Wrote:KCC didnt slack off you knott county fans really kill me...and someone else sayin if knott would have played to 3/4 of there ability it woulda been a major blowout...get real

I'm not a KCC fan I was there for this game. Most people would agree with me.

Were you there?
KCC did slack off alot. They went to the bench way more than i expected and some other players stepped up besides the Backcourt duo of Cox and Stamper. If KCC would have played as hard as they did against Letcher they would have beat JBS by 30+!
kcc did not have the best game tonight.. i think this is the worst i have seen them play yet.. if kcc comes out and plays to their full ability they blow jbs out by 25 or more.. but was a good game to watch jbs played hard but couldn't match kcc's firepower

that is real, you didn't see the game so how can you say how well we did??? looks like form the update thread you didn't get any info either... KCC did not play their best tonight... next time why don't you watch the game you are trying to judge - you get real. JUST LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE!!!!! I mean really!

uk96

Another good showing by Tate Cox and some of the other KC kids stepped up for KC. Buttermilk looked real good tonight. I thought Coach Cook had a great game plan but just didnt have the numbers to compete in tonights game. JBS only played 5 players the whole night and will probably look better when the transfer gets eligible and Amburgey comes back. It will give them some depth and they lacked that tonight. Good showing by both teams and good luck to both the rest of the way.
Good district matchup for both teams. JBS kept the tempo to match their style of play instead of running & gunning with KCC. This is a District that the District tournament is seeded and if a tie is involved a point spread could be the deciding factor. But when does it means that a team is " slacking off or holding back" when they are still pressing JBS full court the 3rd. and 4th. quarters??????? Kcc played 7 players and JBS played 5. Kcc shot 13 free throws even tho pressing while JBS shot 3 the TOTAL game. KCC had some other players step up tonight off the bench. Congrats KCC on the win.
a win is a win. Congrats to KCC
Well i guess we will see what happens when you all actually play hazard and get killed
uk96 Wrote:Another good showing by Tate Cox and some of the other KC kids stepped up for KC. Buttermilk looked real good tonight. I thought Coach Cook had a great game plan but just didnt have the numbers to compete in tonights game. JBS only played 5 players the whole night and will probably look better when the transfer gets eligible and Amburgey comes back. It will give them some depth and they lacked that tonight. Good showing by both teams and good luck to both the rest of the way.

Buttermilk is a beast son! He was sick today and he still played awesome!
Inuyashafan13 Wrote:I'm not a KCC fan I was there for this game. Most people would agree with me.

Were you there?

well Jesse Farler you graduated from there and your not a fan?..weird
king360 Wrote:Well i guess we will see what happens when you all actually play hazard and get killed

we will see.. funny post by the way :thatsfunn
king360 Wrote:well Jesse Farler you graduated from there and your not a fan?..weird

just take your bashing to another thread, we are all tired of it.
PATS2011 Wrote:just take your bashing to another thread, we are all tired of it.

Well if you all would quit actin like your so good because you have tat cox it would stop..i mean if you all can win region it will prove me wrong but thats a big IF
king360 Wrote:Well if you all would quit actin like your so good because you have tat cox it would stop..i mean if you all can win region it will prove me wrong but thats a big IF

LOL,how do you get KCC aint a good team? Congrats KCC!
king360 Wrote:Well if you all would quit actin like your so good because you have tat cox it would stop..i mean if you all can win region it will prove me wrong but thats a big IF

WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID THAT??? Don't make me start my whole team speech over again.. if you want to hear it go to the LCC thread and read my post. This isn't about Tate so quit bringing him into it to try to start trouble!
PATS2011 Wrote:WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID THAT??? Don't make me start my whole team speech over again.. if you want to hear go to the LCC thread.

Calmer down..but we all know no one thought KCC was any good until tate came along..no one smart anyway
Any one got any stats from this game??
Pages: 1 2 3