Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs. Allen 12/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts?
I hope the Raiders can get some experience in for some inexperienced players.
SF WINS C and A, im takin Allen in a close one for B team.
I think SF's B and C will win hands down...but there A theam better be ready to play
A-team
SF-74
Allen-26
Tonight one of Allens players (Corey Grigsby) smacked right into the concrete wall head on during the A-team game. He cut his head open above on of his eyes, and I couldnt see for all the people surrounding him, but I heard he passed out also. He did eventually get up(with some help) and they took him outside, and that was the last I saw of him tonight. Just tellin every1, hope he is ok!
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Tonight one of Allens players (Corey Grigsby) smacked right into the concrete wall head on during the A-team game. He cut his head open above on of his eyes, and I couldnt see for all the people surrounding him, but I heard he passed out also. He did eventually get up(with some help) and they took him outside, and that was the last I saw of him tonight. Just tellin every1, hope he is ok!

Sounds like a tough lick hope the kids alright