Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BluegrassRivals.com Girls Basketball Top 20 (12/15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BGR's Girls Basketball Top 20

1. Iroquois
2. Butler
3. Paul Dunbar
4. Franklin-Simpson
5. DuPont Manual
6. Elizabethtown
7. Montgomery County
8. Sacred Heart
9. Henderson County
10. North Hardin
11. Notre Dame
12. Mercy
13. Ohio County
14. Christian Academy-Louisville
15. Southwestern
16. Clay County
17. Warren East
18. Lexington Catholic
19. Lexington Christian
20. Breathitt County

Discuss below...
Sorry there's not been more discussion in here, tribe... Sad

It would be nice if there were more than just two mountain teams worthy of being ranked on this, wouldn't it?
I think Highlands deserves mention in the top 20
I did have the pleasure of watching Iroquois as well as other top 5 teams play.
And also being a diehard mountain team supporter.
Quite frankly I found it somewhat scarey how simply head and shoulders they are above the competition.
I am noy saying it isnt possible that when the sweet sixteen rolls around that a mountain team cannot bring home the bacon (state title)so to speak.
(Look at Bell County in football) But i will say it will take quite a team effort and scouting and superb coaching and taking each game in proper perspective one at a time to accomplish such a feat this year.
As usual we will always support and make the long trips to urge on our mountain teams but the future seems to look much brighter than the present
for a state championship run not only because some of the power schools graduating key players but our underclassman seemingly more talented and as equally gifted as those highly respected programs or shall we say the big dogs of girls basketball.