Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: After Two Weeks, 14th Region Rankings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think the rankings are after the first 2 weeks of the season? In my opinion, here is what I got......

1. Knott and Perry would have to be tops in the region, both playing well

3. Hazard, still waiting for their whole team to get together to get their season started, sure they will be in the top soon.

4. Letcher and JBS, battle in 53rd District for the 4 spot, will be a good one.

6. Estill, they are a team to watch out for
7. Buckhorn
8. Lee
9. Wolfe
10. Owsley
11. Breathitt, maybe when the get their season started they will move up fast
12. Cordia
13. Powell
14. Jackson City
15. Leslie
16. Jenkins
17. Riverside
Looks good, have to wait til Hazard plays at full strength to see exactly where they stand.
From what i have seen Perry may be ahead right now, as Knott is still adjusting to the transfer of Cox in some aspects.
The region is still very close 1-5, and there is going to be a lot of good basketball this season.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:What do you think the rankings are after the first 2 weeks of the season? In my opinion, here is what I got......

1. Knott and Perry would have to be tops in the region, both playing well

3. Hazard, still waiting for their whole team to get together to get their season started, sure they will be in the top soon.

6. Estill, they are a team to watch out for
7. Buckhorn
8. Lee
9. Wolfe
10. Owsley
12. Cordia
13. Powell
14. Jackson City
15. Leslie
16. Jenkins
17. Riverside
Not thtas just funny I don't care who u are!!!!!
JBS in 4th or 5th Lee in 8th after beating Buckhorn and Estill. You have been in Pippa Passes to long ole Guru
JOBAKKA Wrote:Not thtas just funny I don't care who u are!!!!!
JBS in 4th or 5th Lee in 8th after beating Buckhorn and Estill. You have been in Pippa Passes to long ole Guru

I agree 100%!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:1. Knott and Perry would have to be tops in the region, both playing well

6. Lee
7. Estill
8. Buckhorn
9. Wolfe
10. Owsley
12. Cordia
13. Powell
14. Jackson City
15. Leslie
16. Jenkins
17. Riverside

I have to agree myself with that after checking the scores out. I actually thought Estill beat Lee 11, not the other way around, Sorry about that mix up. Haven't had the opportunity to see the Lee County bunch play this year yet but sounds like Daniels and the rest are having a good year so far.
1. Hazard
2.KCC
3.PCC
4/5 Lee or Letcher
Knott
Hazard
Perry
Letcher
JBS
Cordia
Lee
Estill
Buckhorn
Powell

looks good to me
hazard's got their football players back, which i think should put them right back at #1.

2.KCC
3.PCC
4.Letcher
5.Lee
1.)KCC
2.)Hazard
3.)Letcher
4.)PCC
5.)Lee