Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many stadiums have a roof on them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i know breathitt does.
Only one I am aware of in Kentucky... Ironton, OH is covered though
bobcatlunatik Wrote:i know breathitt does.

Does anybody have a picture?
The old Cardinal Stadium in Louisville...
sstack Wrote:Does anybody have a picture?
From the school webpage:
[Image: friday%20045.jpg]
bobcatlunatik Wrote:i know breathitt does.

No, they don't.

They have a roof over the home bleachers. The stadium includes field, sidelines, and all bleachers.
Leonidas Wrote:No, they don't.

They have a roof over the home bleachers. The stadium includes field, sidelines, and all bleachers.

come on now
king360 Wrote:come on now

What? He's right.:confused:
That's more covered than any others.
Big Grin
Here's a shot of the home side from the visitor's side. I think that that the big poles might obstruct your view during the game. It sure would be nice to sit under while it is raining though. I just wish Harlan County had a field to call their own. Breathitt's place is nice.

[Image: 0breathitt.jpg]
That is pretty impressive. I'd say this is helpful when there is rainy games
Thanks
Heart&Dedication Wrote:That is pretty impressive. I'd say this is helpful when there is rainy games

Rain is the reason they make blue and gold umbrellas. Wink
Chuck Taylor Wrote:From the school webpage:
[Image: friday%20045.jpg]

Nice!Cool
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Rain is the reason they make blue and gold umbrellas. Wink

Umbrellas should be ban from every sporting event.
Breathitt is looking to expand the visitors seating. The plan is to fill in the colvert if you wanna call it that behind the visitors stands and make more parking and more seating. This plan has been thrown around alot for a few years now, its taking alot more time than people around here thought it would take. When and IF they did that, I think it would rank up there with one of the nicest places to play and come watch games.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Umbrellas should be ban from every sporting event.

They are at Belfry correct?
BelfryJustice Wrote:Umbrellas should be ban from every sporting event.
I agree.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:They are at Belfry correct?
Yes:mad:
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt is looking to expand the visitors seating. The plan is to fill in the colvert if you wanna call it that behind the visitors stands and make more parking and more seating. This plan has been thrown around alot for a few years now, its taking alot more time than people around here thought it would take. When and IF they did that, I think it would rank up there with one of the nicest places to play and come watch games.

I don't like it just because if you get there late, and have to sit up top. Them beams get in ur light. If i pay to watch a game i want to watch the game, not have to move evertime the beams get in your way. They need to take ever other beam out.
Mama Bear Wrote:Here's a shot of the home side from the visitor's side. I think that that the big poles might obstruct your view during the game. It sure would be nice to sit under while it is raining though. I just wish Harlan County had a field to call their own. Breathitt's place is nice.

[Image: 0breathitt.jpg]

Breathitt need truf. But they have to win 2 more titles before they can get it. Better parking. I remember one year i have to park at pizza hut and walk up there. It was the 96 or 97 semi game, i can' remember what year it was. Breathitt lose it, so i guess it was the 97 game.
Breathitt has a great set of facilities.
Played there a couple years in a bowl game and it was a great atmosphere, the stadium is one of a kind.
Ironton
eagle248 Wrote:Ironton

Where is that? And could you get a pic of it?
Ironton is in Ohio I think.
eagle248 Wrote:Ironton

If ironton is in ohio why would you mention it??? We are on bluegrassrivals not buckeyesrivals, stick to schools in KY.
Is there any realistic talk about Breathitt getting turf? As football crazy as that place is seems like they'd have it if they wanted it. Just figured Holcomb didn't want it.
blitzingback Wrote:Is there any realistic talk about Breathitt getting turf? As football crazy as that place is seems like they'd have it if they wanted it. Just figured Holcomb didn't want it.

There has been some talk about it. If we win state next year i say Breathitt will recieve a complete make over.
What do you all mean that umbrellas are banned from Belfry..Does this mean you are not aloud to bring and umbrella to a Belfry football game?
I hear there is a good chance of Breathitt County getting turff field,Turner and Board Likes it and he and few board members was at every game and seen things that will help the kids so we do believe that it is comming soon,also new lighting will help a lot,nice place to play,great fan base,they have a great Program,not many in mountians like it.
Pages: 1 2 3