Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EK Miners 140 - WV Blazers 94
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
vanhoose play in this game? if so how did he do?
PHS#1 Wrote:vanhoose play in this game? if so how did he do?
No.
that team is not very good lol they were probley one of the most unathletic looking teams ive ever seen
Vanhoose doesn't play for this WV team. He a part of the WV Wild out of Huntington if I'm not mistaken. The WV Blazers are from Bluefield...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:that team is not very good lol they were probley one of the most unathletic looking teams ive ever seen
Which team?
How was the attendance?
You are correct about J.R. Vanhoose. He plays for the WV Wild. They will be playing here on December 20th and 21th. The attendance was almost 1800. The Blazers were small, but they had heart. The Miners look like they are going to have a great team! Justin Taylor is a blocking machine, and Delvin Thomas is going to the big dunker. Wayne Turner is good for 32. Jason McLeish is still my favorite. Good to see him, Mike Crain, and Mike Dean back. It should be a good team and exciting to watch! I'm excited!
Mario Boggan from Oklahoma State plays for the Miners. You remeber him from that epic 3 OT battle agaisnt Kevin Durrant, he could shoot the lights out....he's gotten fat.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Vanhoose doesn't play for this WV team. He a part of the WV Wild out of Huntington if I'm not mistaken. The WV Blazers are from Bluefield...
ok thanx i wasnt aware
Panther Thunder Wrote:Which team?

Oh sorry Thunder lol the Blazers. They looked more like a YMCA pick up team to me.
question the kid that played for the Miners yesterday # 21 Blackburn what is his first name and where did he play college because he is not listed on the web site or CBAs site. He was phenominal and by far the best player they have IMO.
Im not sure where he went to college, my sheet from the game is in the car. But he did play for the Yakima Sun Kings last year and he was amazing. I hated the guy last year. haha.. I'm glad we got him and Galen Young from the Sun Kings. Yakima only lost 2 or 3 games all of last regular season.

His name is Jermaine Blackburn, btw.
For any1 that doesnt know. The Blazers are an ABA team, and I visited there website, and they said where the CBA uses different rules and a different ball, it impacted there game. I dont think the Ball had anything to do with the thumping they recieved, and as far as the rules go, dont see how much different they could be from the ABA, but I could be wrong. Heres the link http://www.wvblazers.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=97
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:Mario Boggan from Oklahoma State plays for the Miners. You remeber him from that epic 3 OT battle agaisnt Kevin Durrant, he could shoot the lights out....he's gotten fat.
That's an understatement haha. We really need to get a low post presence like we had with Jackson and Heard last year. Not much inside game.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:question the kid that played for the Miners yesterday # 21 Blackburn what is his first name and where did he play college because he is not listed on the web site or CBAs site. He was phenominal and by far the best player they have IMO.
Boise State
Panther Thunder Wrote:Boise State

Thank you kind sir lol
Jermaine Blackburn could very well be in the NBA someday
Hope the team does well this year and from the looks of the score, they seem to be doing quite well.