Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2009 Pikeville Panthers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can the fans expect from the upcoming panters? Will the backfield be able to handle to load?
I am interested as to whether the same coaching staff will return for Pikeville?
they been going through alot of coaches
I know there is a thread just about pikeville football but I really want to take it a step further and ask What does Pikeville have returning for next year and how well do people see them doing and how far in the playoffs will this team make it?
I just watched the game against Prestonsburg and this had to be the worse Pikeville team I have ever watch play live or on tape.
As long as those in charge keep letting coaches get away this once really good school for football will be nothing more than a homecoming type game for a lot of teams.
Pikeville loses Harmon, Baker and a few others....but I believe their line will all be back this year. I would say that they will once again compete for a district title, but I'm anxious to see who they hand over the program to.
IRISH4 Wrote:Pikeville loses Harmon, Baker and a few others....but I believe their line will all be back this year. I would say that they will once again compete for a district title, but I'm anxious to see who they hand over the program to.
I hope you are correct.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:As long as those in charge keep letting coaches get away this once really good school for football will be nothing more than a homecoming type game for a lot of teams.
Ask Paintsville how that worked out for them.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Ask Paintsville how that worked out for them.
That would require me to do some research that I am to lazy to do right now.
Im not just saying this because i hate the Pikeville schools in general, but Pikeville was Horible last year!!