Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity /Simon Kenton (updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
7:00p.m.
Sounds like Miles having a good start...
13-0 Trinity end of 1st.quarter
20-0 Trinity
& another 7 ---27 zip...
Chad Lawerance, Hope the young man hurt is ok
Trinity blocks punt 1st & 10 ,20 of Sk then 1st play from scrimmage results in a td making it 33 -0 & the extra pt. is good.. 34-0 Sounds like this is not a equally matched game.......3:59 left in 1st. half
41-0 almost 1st half up...& done with.
Half time .....
This should be a hint to the KHSAA to make it so St. X and Trinity play in the title games again.
I think Trinity needs to take there starting offense out because that shows lack of respect because beating a team to death shows poor sportsmanship.
yes it does. Did they move Trinity & x into different brackets ,when last yr?
Need to at least change it back.7 half to go. These announcers sure not saying anything negative about the games. But IMO these big Louisville teams should only play each other for the state title...What is the big difference isn't the numbers about the same?
I am glad Sk coach realizes there is no reason taking a chance & letting Simpson take a chance getting hurt for (sadly) nothing.
48-0
These two are just not on the same level.....Nothing to hold your heads down about,this state thing is messed up in 6a...But Congratulations to Trinity. I felt we got a raw deal in06 in 2a just like this situation ,So just getting there is a major accomplishment! Look at all the big wins you guys had this yr.
End finally.(close please)