Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virgie/Millard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Virgie won 45-37 on a neutral site (Shelby Valley). Kind of a sloppy game where neither team actually got in rhythym.
I Agree, It Was A Rather Sloppy Game,however Dalton Richardson Made Some Nice Plays. But The Team As A Whole Looked Lazy, Sleepy Or Maybe Just Killing Time For The Following Game!!!!!!! Oh Well, They Are Just A Grade School Where Learning Must Be , Yes I Said, Must And Should Be A Fun Competitive Game But Not Something That Is To Rule The Day!!! Hope You Had Fun Boys , Both Teams And Good Luck To Both Teams In Their Next Games.....
It was a sloppy game, but that is what Millard does to a team. We try to make the other teams play sloppy with some pressure. We kept the game close, but never could get over thae hump to take the lead. Dalton Richardson was the difference maker in the game. We tried to keep the ball out of his hands, but that is a hard thing to do. He is a magnet to the ball, and he will get his hands on it. But he definitely makes Virgie a better team. Good job eagles, good win. Coach, you have a fundamental sound basketball team. I have told you that since the pre-season. Good game guys.