Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 70 - Pikeville 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Good, intense game.
CONGRATS PHELPS!!
Big Grin
great game.... phelps is for real!
How bout them Hornets 4-0 baby keep it up guys ill be pulling for you until the end i never doubted them and i said they would win by 2-4 points:letsparty
Congrats Coach Campbell & Team
Way To Go Hornets.................it's All Over But The Crying......
Way To Go Austin Campbell ......make Your Dad Proud...you Did It Tonight....
Good win for a Phelps team that seems to have started the season red-hot!
Good win for Phelps over a good Pikeville team coached by a class act. Bart does an excellent job over there. I like both of these teams this year!
About what I expected.
Congrats PHS!!!
congratulations to a good team and coach. Way to go Phelps, go get em at tourney time!!
Congrats to my good friend Clay Campbell and hid Hornets for another good win and being 4 - 0 on the season, Keep it going.......:flame:
congrats phelps ......pikeville will strugle this year
Congrats Hornets on a big win 4-0..........Let's Go Hornets
Congrats to the Mighty Hornets keep up the good work boys:notworthy
Congrats Phelps.
Any stats for the game on both teams?
Hornets are playing some pretty good ball early. Any Stats?
Burchett Had 17 And Clevenger Had 23 For Pikeville Stiltner Had 28 For Phelps.
Way to go PhelpsBig Grin
wow. what a game! congrats to coach campbell and the hornets. looks like phelps is on their way to a good season.
Way to go PHELPS HORNETS! We are going all the way this year baby!
Ballhandler Wrote:Way To Go Hornets.................it's All Over But The Crying......

Yea aint that right? Nobody gives Phelps any credit for what they do. Its always bad officiating or some other excuse. I wish people would be quiet and let em' play.
Phelps has got a good team.

What about their girls?
Was this game at Pikeville or Phelps? Anyway congrats to Phelps I like seeing small schools do good. :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
World B Free Wrote:Was this game at Pikeville or Phelps? Anyway congrats to Phelps I like seeing small schools do good. :Thumbs: :Thumbs:

At phelps.