Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark Vs Shelby Valley Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see SC by 4 or 5 td.whats some of your alls predictions.
Sheldon Clark
sheldon clark by as many as they want......
SC 55
SV 21
Sheldon Clark
Here in P-burg we better hope that SV wins. If SV can pull it out, and Belfry beats SC then Prestonsburg beats Belfry and that would put P-burg in 1st. I hope Valley wins but I think SC will win.
Shelby Valley will win this game,Sheldon Clark has been playing pretty good but I look for the wildcats to take care of the cards in an offensive shootout.

Valley---38
S Clark--24
Shelby Valley is 3-3 with wins over football powers East Ridge, South Floyd and Pike County Central. They will get one more win this season and this one isn't it.
oldcoach Wrote:Shelby Valley is 3-3 with wins over football powers East Ridge, South Floyd and Pike County Central. They will get one more win this season and this one isn't it.
:lol: :lol:

I liked the phrase "football powers" that you mentioned. Smile
SC by 28.....at least.
I see valley winning this one..I don't see how you guys are saying that Valley will lose by 4 or more td's...they only lost to Grundy and Breathitt County by 4 td's..And with the heart that the team showed against LCC..I have to say Valley will pull off the win in this one.
I still say SC by as many as they want
I just hope they dont run up the score too bad
Sheldon Clark looks to be having a great season and i think they win this one.
SC - 56
SV - 34
Sheldon Clark better not be looking past Valley to Belfry next week. Shawn is a good coach, He will have them ready.
sheldon clark
Two SC starting senoirs who have been out due to injury will be back against SV.Adam Davis and Jessie Stevens both very good runningbacks and good defensive backs.I see the score 21-0 1st Quarter
Sheldon Clark might win, but it's not going to be by as many as they want....I could see this game being pretty close until the last few minutes....
SC was up by 21 in the first quarter last year,we all remember how that one turned out,Valley won by 10.Keep looking at Valley as if their a sorry team and Sheldon Clark will leave Johnson Field with another loss.This game will be very close if Valley can't get their offense going but if they do, Well, Valley by 20. This team still hasn't played there best yet, for some reason they struggle early then try to play catch-up. At times they look outstanding on both offense and defense but end up being their own worst enemy at times.If they play up to their potential, Valley will win and do it convincingly.
S.V.-24

S.C.-18

From the way that the P-burg and Sheldon Clark game went im gonne go with Shelby Valley winning this one. One reason i have to go with Shelby Valley winning this game is the number of fans Shleby Valley will have due to this being there homecoming game.
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS
SC dominate
Sheldon Clark blows out Shelby Valley on homecoming night at robinson creek...unless it comes down to the wire the coaching legond ANTHONY HAMPTION is far to smart for Hagar, and he will find a way to win...like go for 2 instead of kicking the p.a.t...btw did that work aginst lcc last week?
Welcome to BGR i-dono and svballfan.
Both teams have alot of talent.But Sheldon Clark will win this one.
i-dono Wrote:like go for 2 instead of kicking the p.a.t...btw did that work aginst lcc last week?

That really was mind-boggling
It's a thing called ''GUTS'' and I'll bet every player on the field and on the SV sidelines wanted the same call. It was a great call, all the back had to do was run it alittle wider and he woulda walked in for the 2 points.Anthony Hampton may be a first year coach but he has the admiration of the Valley community. He seems to have alot of class and he definately has the guts and passion for the game. It will win you more games than it will cost you IMO.
Sheldon Clark by 3 td's
Sheldon Clark no doubt, sorry Shelby Valley
I don't know why, but I think that SV will definitely be winning this one.
Little late on that one warrior..