Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley girls team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of team do they have this year. Is there any new players stepping up this year? :howdy:
They have a very good team,up in your face type defense and a desire to win.They're a very fast team,that goes wide open from start to finish,doing a pretty good job on the boards also.They all seem to have stepped their game up,especially Perkins & Coleman but with this team they all can shoot the ball.

2 of the most improved on the scoring end of the court would have to be Megan tackett and Lynn tackett,seen great mins from both these girls,on both sides of the ball.
I'm not sure about the new players stepping up, I haven't been to watch them yet. But overall, I think they should have a good team, returning players Kayla Cantrell, Laura Perkins, and Brooke Coleman should definately help lead Valley places this year.
Valley girls have been playing great defense and even better - team ball. Leeza Mullins - 8th grader - comes off the bench and is a great addition to the team. I have to agree with "Basicball" - Lynn Tackett and Megan Tackett have really stepped up their game. In my opinion - Laura Perkins is one of the best players in Eastern Kentucky. Now that we've got Kayla Cantrell back from her injury - Lady Cats will be better than ever. Good Luck Lady Cats and keep up the hard work.
I agree with all of the above comments. Its great to see Kayla Cantrell back on the court and yes alot of the girls have stepped up their game, especially Megan, Lynn, and one that hasn't been mentioned yet is Sarah Wright. From what I've seen so far, I think she will be able to contribute alot this year as well as Leeza Mullins and even some of the younger players coming up. I look forward to watching all of them grow as individual players and a team. GO LADY KATS!!!
Anyone one know the score in the Sheldon Clark girls and Shelby Valley? They are at the expo playing. Game time is 7:00. Couldn't find it on radio.
Thanks