Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All District Teams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know when they will be coming out, and some predictions about your district???
From Class A District 8 it was Daniel Harmon (Pikeville), Kyle Howell (South Floyd), Dylan Maldinado (Betsy Layne), and Hunter Crowder (Allen Central).
Can someone get a link to look at them all???
yeah a link would be great, do all districts finalize them at once all the teams from the district is out of the playoffs
rock-chalk-jayhawk Wrote:yeah a link would be great, do all districts finalize them at once all the teams from the district is out of the playoffs

No, our all district team came out in the paper about a week after regular season was over.
JackFrost Wrote:From Class A District 8 it was Daniel Harmon (Pikeville), Kyle Howell (South Floyd), Dylan Maldinado (Betsy Layne), and Hunter Crowder (Allen Central).

Class A District 8

Pikeville: Daniel Harmon, Tyler Baker, Trey Branham and Jarrod Anderson

Paintsville: Nehemiah Doderer, Tyler Deaton, Patrick Butcher and Andy Penix.

Allen Central: Hunter Crowder, Logan Crowder, Josh Prater and Chris Stumbo.

Betsy Layne: Dylan Maldanado, R. Korey Jarrell and Jordan Hall

Phelps: Steve Dotson and Brenan Smith

South Floyd: Kyle Howell

Honorable Mention:
Randy Maynard and JR Robinson - Pikeville
Cody Reynolds, Billy Slone and Brandon Hensley- Paintsville
Marty Dye and Justin Jackson- Allen Central
Zach Hall and Nathan Martin-Betsy Layne
Gary Day and Greg Mitchell- South Floyd
Jeremy Hensley and Seth Bowlin - Phelps

Player of the Year. Hunter Crowder- Allen Central and Daniel Harmon- Pikeville

Coach of they Year. Jeremy Hall- Allen Central and Jason Kinner- Paintsville

This is according to BSN and FCT articles from November.
Hazard's whole offense will make their all district team AGAIN! and possibly half of their defense once AGAIN!
Who is in Hazards district agian? lol jk man. Breathitt should have a few players on the District team.
Idk, but it would be nice to find out the rest.
of the districts that is.
I would say on the offense of hazard it would be, Tyler Olinger, Michael Campbell, and Greg Adams. I would throw kidd in there but he missed over half the season so i would say just those three. Defense wise I would say John Howard, Alan Fugate, Mikael Campbell and Alex Hall. All throw Austin Delpont in there for special teams.
anyone got any word of the 5a class i haven't heard any of them
anyone got a link for district teams?
anyone got a link for pikecentral??
3a-8?