Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County vs. June Buchanan 12/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game has been rescheduled and will be played Friday the 12th.

uk96

What kind of team does Lawrence have this year?
well imo....jbs...by 30+ lc doent have a chance...they should not even show up..lmao:igiveup: TongueirateSho Cool :Clap: :flame:
LC is 2-1. They have beaten paintsville and sheldon clark. they lost to johnson central in a nail biter 67-62 last night.
IMO this game will be a very good matchup for the Crusaders. L.Co has a very athletic and physical team. JBS will have to do a better job in responding to the physical play of other teams. If JBS can control the tempo, have a better shot selection, and use their height advantage inside I say JBS by 10 .

uk96

I think that Coach Cook has done a good job to get his players where they are at early in the season. They need to play team ball and work towards a common goal and the kids seem to be doing that. Shane Slone apparently had a good game with 13 points and that is the kind of effort that JBS needs from a team of only 9 players.
jumpman_23 Wrote:well imo....jbs...by 30+ lc doent have a chance...they should not even show up..lmao:igiveup: TongueirateSho Cool :Clap: :flame:

Obviously you are a hater of LC. Just to enlighten you, LC is 2-1 right now. We beat SC and Paintsville, and like candyman said, we had a nail biter against JC. We were down by only two with like 20 seconds to go and turned the ball over I believe. The game could have gone either way, so don't be bashing LC saying we shouldnt even show up because I can guarantee we will give jbs a good game!!
LCthug Wrote:Obviously you are a hater of LC. Just to enlighten you, LC is 2-1 right now. We beat SC and Paintsville, and like candyman said, we had a nail biter against JC. We were down by only two with like 20 seconds to go and turned the ball over I believe. The game could have gone either way, so don't be bashing LC saying we shouldnt even show up because I can guarantee we will give jbs a good game!!

well your prob right...i do hate lc....and the comment of the game could have gone either way same bout the cardnials....they had u guys down 3 with 5 sec. to go and had jc down with 25 sec....to go.....lc is not a very good team you beat a weak paintsville want a cookie...i hate how u guys act like your so good and your not....:1:
jumpman_23 Wrote:well your prob right...i do hate lc....and the comment of the game could have gone either way same bout the cardnials....they had u guys down 3 with 5 sec. to go and had jc down with 25 sec....to go.....lc is not a very good team you beat a weak paintsville want a cookie...i hate how u guys act like your so good and your not....:1:

Well, if the LC vs. SC game could have went either way, and you are saying that LC isnt very good, that means SC isnt very good either. And we both went close with JC, so i guess their not very good either!!! Well it looks like you have it all figured out Jumpman23. Wait, is UNC not very good either??? Yeah, well we will see who's good and who's not good come district and regional time.
But I would like to say that JC is a very talented team and so is LC. Even though some of the players may be punks, not mentioning any names, the teams are both doing great so far. As for SC, well, good luck finding the W.
The game will be played at Alice Lloyd College...let's go take care of business dawgs..it's time to bounce back and come out with another W on the season...

uk96

What kind of size does Lawrence have?
jumpman_23 Wrote:well your prob right...i do hate lc....and the comment of the game could have gone either way same bout the cardnials....they had u guys down 3 with 5 sec. to go and had jc down with 25 sec....to go.....lc is not a very good team you beat a weak paintsville want a cookie...i hate how u guys act like your so good and your not....:1:

man your rediculus. let it go. i mean seriously your making a fool out of yourseld by getting on here everyday just to try and bash lawrence county. get a life.:mad:

Oh, and by the way, SC doesn't have a win yet. You wanna cookie????

yeah SC had LC down 3 big deal. I'm pretty sure what matters is that LC came out ON TOP at the end and is now 2-1 in the district. What's SC in the district now.. 0 wins and how many loses, 2 if I'm not mistaken. Please Jumpman anymore pointless comments like this you would like for me to prove you wrong on.
:letsparty
Goose33 Wrote:yeah SC had LC down 3 big deal. I'm pretty sure what matters is that LC came out ON TOP at the end and is now 2-1 in the district. What's SC in the district now.. 0 wins and how many loses, 2 if I'm not mistaken. Please Jumpman anymore pointless comments like this you would like for me to prove you wrong on.
:letsparty

I would be more than happy to help you prove this fool wrong Smile
i thought this thread was about lc vs. jbs lol
jolly rancher Wrote:i thought this thread was about lc vs. jbs lol

Ya me to but some jealous idiot from sc cant stop cryin about how sc is 0-2 and they should have won but they didnt. I mean i guess sc just needs to learn how to finish games.Smile
Lawrence Country by 10
Every thread about Lawrence County is going to turn into an argument with jumpman_23, because he can't get over the fact that we beath them. He has to jump in and bash us saying that we got lucky to win the games we win or that we just arent very good. Quite funny if you ask me Smile

But about the LC vs. JBS game, i will take my dawgs in another close one.
Im sayin Lawrence County by 10...Skaggs is goin to shoot lights out..
On a neutral floor I would say this game is much closer, but JBS @ Pippa Passas is a tough place to play for several reasons. One, the bus ride to JBS is not pleasant. Next JBS plays on a college floor which is 10ft longer than a regulation HS floor. There are more reasons but I'll stop now. Those things don't sound like a big deal, but its more of a factor than most realize.

I'll take JBS by 12
Mr. Postman Wrote:Im sayin Lawrence County by 10...Skaggs is goin to shoot lights out..

yea I agree, he will shoot the lights out because thats all he does is shoot. he should average 30 pts. agame as much as he does shoot. He needs to pass more.
I'll take JBS by 10-15.
JBS should be able to walk out of ALC with an easy win.