Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. 71 - Menifee Co. 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Menifee was just out-manned & over-matched. They tried but Powell is much improved. Most of the starters were out by 2 period. All the players got lots of action. Good job Pirates! I think that makes their record 3 - 2
Powell dominated all three of their games, menifee was to small and slow. But tiller and marcum were defintaly havin it there way
catsfan08 Wrote:Powell dominated all three of their games, menifee was to small and slow. But tiller and marcum were defintaly havin it there way

Marcum for sure! He can hit the trey! Tiller has a way to go. He plays a little out of control. He slowed down a bit and looked a lot better. He had 5 pts., 5 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 assts., & 3 blocks. Much improved.
Thats sounds a bit like running up the score, was it not? Thats is really bad.
Didnt that same group of 8th graders get beat twice against Menifee last year?
i agree those two players have improved a lot...Marcum has developed into a heck of shooter..but who is that mCcoy kidd?? he looked good too..
SportsFanatic71 Wrote:Thats sounds a bit like running up the score, was it not? Thats is really bad.

No Way! They didn't press, or pressure the ball at all. Just rebounded, dribbled
down the court, shot the ball and scored. Everybody played. Even some of the 6th graders.
SportsFanatic71 Wrote:Didnt that same group of 8th graders get beat twice against Menifee last year?
I think so. Crazy thing is though....When they were all 6th graders. Powell beat them 38 - 3.
THECHOZEN1 Wrote:i agree those two players have improved a lot...Marcum has developed into a heck of shooter..but who is that mCcoy kidd?? he looked good too..
Caleb is a very good player. Probably better at football but I can't get him to play. He can play baseball as well.
The coach did not run up the score. He even told his players to stop stealing the ball. The Pirates played hard and Menifee was weak.
WOW! How does the score get that lopsided?
The team that one is AWESOME.That how the score get lopsided!
piratefan24 Wrote:The team that one is AWESOME.That how the score get lopsided!
Far from awesome! They would be better described as "much improved". They were just lights out that night.
Powell Co. must have played a perfect game to get the score so lop-sided as this.

Great game Powell Co.!!!