Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard's Josh Whitaker injured?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw Josh Whitaker tonight at the LCC/KCC game on crutches. Is he injured?
alckuckler03 Wrote:I saw Josh Whitaker tonight at the LCC/KCC game on crutches. Is he injured?

Well if he was on crutches i'm sure he is..Smile
I hope he's not injured bad, really a good player and good kid, enjoy watching him play when I get the chance.
Heard it was a sprained ankle, sometimes those can be tough to come back from!! Hope it is not one of the bad ones!! Good luck on a full recovery Josh!! Rememeber, rest, ice, compression, and elevation!!
Hopefully Hazard will not cancel on KCC next saturday because of this because im sure they will be adding another number to the loss column Smile Smile Smile
alckuckler03 Wrote:Hopefully Hazard will not cancel on KCC next saturday because of this because im sure they will be adding another number to the loss column Smile Smile Smile

did the pcc game go down as a loss?
The PCC game goes down as a 2-0 L/forfeit from my understanding.
yeah its a loss
good luck to josh on a full recovery
yea he need's it... i think he'll they will still be good with out him... kcc and pcc are better............
bobcat034 Wrote:yea he need's it... i think he'll they will still be good with out him... kcc and pcc are better............

How do you know kcc and pcc are better? Hazard hasn't even played a game with their whole team yet..
Prayers going up for Josh's recovery.

I know that he is one of the best juniors in the state - does anyone have any idea if any schools are showing any interest in him?