Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 55 - Jackson City 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
55-48
final.
Congrats SF
sounds like sf is gettin on the right track. Coach Hall deserved this win and had to be happy with the team with the down past few seasons they've had.
Congrats Sf
Congrgats Sf, any stats?
Good win for SF! They depend a lot on some young players. IMO they have some talent, but I don't know if they will be able to pull it all together
i believe that Turner had a double double with 18 pts and 12 boards...Dakota Hall had 16 pts and 7 boards thats all the stats that i know at the moment.
Congrats SF.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Good win for SF! They depend a lot on some young players. IMO they have some talent, but I don't know if they will be able to pull it all together

They may not be like the Raiders back in the day this season, but in the near future, I can see it returning TongueirateSho
Congrats to SF. See you Friday! lol
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Congrats to SF. See you Friday! lol

o yes we will see you FridayCool Wink
Congrats SF!!!
Congrats SF!
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:o yes we will see you FridayCool Wink

You might have beat a down jackson city team, but sf still wont compete with pburg friday. They are still a year or two away from being a contender. but congrats on the win
runninrebs21 Wrote:You might have beat a down jackson city team, but sf still wont compete with pburg friday. They are still a year or two away from being a contender. but congrats on the win

did i say anything about beating or compeating or any of that no i just said "o yes we will see u friday"
congrats to SF
anyone have any stats for JC
This SF team really has some potential, they have a solid defense and that is the base of winning team. I don't know if they will have much of a chance against AC or P-Burg but they are on the right track and could win 8-10 games this season, or even more.
Who is SF's starting 5? I know #2 Dakota Hall and I think Tommy Jo is #10 who else starts for the raiders? Name # and Position.
Dylan Langdon #32 Center 6'4''
Tommy Joe Hall #1 Foward 6'3''
Shannon Turner #33 Foward 6'5''
Dakota Hall #2 Guard 6'2''
Brandon Marson #23 Point 6'0

This is the line up as of now and the last few games but could change throughout the season with Matt Tackett #4 comming into the lineup
Good win for SF. Congrats guys.
BleedBlue4life Wrote:Dylan Langdon #32 Center 6'4''
Tommy Joe Hall #1 Foward 6'3''
Shannon Turner #33 Foward 6'5''
Dakota Hall #2 Guard 6'2''
Brandon Marson #23 Point 6'0

This is the line up as of now and the last few games but could change throughout the season with Matt Tackett #4 comming into the lineup

Are the SF players wearing platform shoes this year or something?
runninrebs21 Wrote:Are the SF players wearing platform shoes this year or something?

no its called they grew...:thumpsup:
any stats for Jackson City?????
Jackson City will be ok... there a good team... look 4 them next year all the players will be back.
let it rock Wrote:Jackson City will be ok... there a good team... look 4 them next year all the players will be back.

Starter Derek Goff graduates, maybe some others.
glad to see the raiders get a win
JackFrost Wrote:They may not be like the Raiders back in the day this season, but in the near future, I can see it returning TongueirateSho

I dont know bout that jack i dont think there will ever be another team like the use to have back in the days where they were a contender for the region every year i dont think they will have any other players to come threw like ryan shannon,jimmy stumbo,mikey hall,tyler hall,rusty tackett. SF'S glory days are pretty much over
The Chosen One Wrote:I dont know bout that jack i dont think there will ever be another team like the use to have back in the days where they were a contender for the region every year i dont think they will have any other players to come threw like ryan shannon,jimmy stumbo,mikey hall,tyler hall,rusty tackett. SF'S glory days are pretty much over

They wont have a group as good as thos players but in the next few years i can definitely see them coming back up. Theres no way you can count them out of the future.:wieghts:
Congrats South Floyd
next year jackson city will only have back 2 of there 6 varsity players back