Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rax Tourney Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts in the semi-final round. Johnson Central vs. Hindman
A B Combs vs. Betsy Layne
Lady Mustang Coach Wrote:What are your thoughts in the semi-final round. Johnson Central vs. Hindman
A B Combs vs. Betsy Layne

I think JC will beat Hindman,but who ever wins between AB Combs and Betsy Layne will win the whole thing..BL better be ready to play against this team,if not they will get beat.ANother thing about this tournament,seems like all the better teams was in the bottom brackett.You had Ab Combs ,Betsy Layne,Whitesburg,Adams and Virgie in the same brackett.There's no tough team in the top part of the brackett.The championship game of this tournament will be a blowout!!!!!,,no matter who wins between Hindman and JC..
I think if they do not get 2 certified officials from now on the tourney is going to die.

JC vs. AB Combs for the title.
NEXT Wrote:I think if they do not get 2 certified officials from now on the tourney is going to die.

JC vs. AB Combs for the title.

I agree. The refs in those games were pretty bad.I don't believe I've ever seen so many jump ball calls.And how about them letting the other teams call time out when the other team had the ball.Pretty bad!!!!!
I've not saw AB Combs lady mustang coach yet , but you all have a very talented team with a very good coach. I'm excited about watching this one. It will a take a very good team to beat Betsy Layne.
Good Luck tonight Bobcats, have had some sickness this week, but I think you will do fine.
Championship Betsy Layne vs. Hindman
Go Bobcats...
congrats to Bobcats, win by 20 over Hindman in championship game