Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Perry Central Cancelled Tonight!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry and Hazard game cancelled tonight!!
They only did this bescause they didnt want Hazard to have their first loss of the season this early to cross town rival Perry Central and if Perry Central did win, then their would be a excuse of how Hazard didnt have their football players. I got news for the Dawgs. I look for PCC to take the 14th region this year!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:They only did this bescause they didnt want Hazard to have their first loss of the season this early to cross town rival Perry Central and if Perry Central did win, then their would be a excuse of how Hazard didnt have their football players. I got news for the Dawgs. I look for PCC to take the 14th region this year!

me too pcc is a lot better than last year...
this will hurt Hazard because PCC will beat them with there football players or without them Hazard can not match up with PCC. PCC it the real deal and will win the 14th this year.
Big talk early in the year from some PCC fans! Got a long way to go to be crowning a champ already! Could be Letcher, Knott, Perry, or Hazard from what I have seen so far. Let's at least get through Christmas first before we start picking champs.