Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you think this very talented, young team will do in the upcoming season.. just based on last year & the returning players..
Yeah lets hope they are not like the football team
IMO i think that they will do very good. they have the upmost talent with four returning starters will help them alot. #3 Taylor watkins is a very good middle along with Audri Ray#17 who i think were the best blockers last year and worked very good with their team. Keleigh wagner #10and Allie meade #6 will be returning as setters and left side hitters and will add alot of stability to the team..i exspect good things from them and good luck girls!!
I see the volleyball team kicking but next year. Coach has a good team coming up. Chosen one, dont worry about the football team they will be alright.
i think that the sisters andi and allie meade are the best :rockon:
The ladycats will win region, because talent is their, great coach is there, and support is there.

GO LADYCATS!!!
The College One Wrote:Yeah lets hope they are not like the football team

Niceee. Keep talking. Bobcat football is on the rise. You'll see, we'll be alright.
andie meade signed with pikeville college today.
congratulations to her, she's really a great player.
& good luck to the rest of bl's girls next season.
i can see them going far Smile
Congrats to Andie...she's a tremendous competitor and a fine young lady. The kind of player any coach would love to have. I'm sure she will get a degree from Pikeville.
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:Niceee. Keep talking. Bobcat football is on the rise. You'll see, we'll be alright.

Yes sir, that's exactly right!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Yes sir, that's exactly right!

:Thumbs:
the chosen_1 Wrote:IMO i think that they will do very good. they have the upmost talent with four returning starters will help them alot. #3 Taylor watkins is a very good middle along with Audri Ray#17 who i think were the best blockers last year and worked very good with their team. Keleigh wagner #10and Allie meade #6 will be returning as setters and left side hitters and will add alot of stability to the team..i exspect good things from them and good luck girls!!

I agree. Betsy Layne will have a fine season with one of the best players in the region IMO, Taylor Watkins. Watkins and Audri Ray are fine blockers as you said, two of the best in the region.

Good luck in '09 Betsy Layne!
How did they do last year?
cougarpride08 Wrote:How did they do last year?

im not sure what their final record was..
but they were 15th region "All A" tournament runners-up, 54th district champs, & 15th region tournament runners-up
I feel like they will be contention along with Allen Central, Belfry, and South Floyd. Floyd County has done a good job promoting volleyball.
After their run in the 15th last yr. ( runner-up to Belfry ), BL has to be one of the favorites in the region.
They have good hitters and a good setter. They also have a very strong defense which is why they are so good.
I think that allie meade girl will do the best

Good luck Coach Meade
8thgrader65 Wrote:I think that allie meade girl will do the best

Good luck Coach Meade

allie meade is a very good player, to just be in the 8th grade.
she has really helped BL's team out for the three years she's started varsity.. but she is young & still has time to improve. once she matures, i believe she will be one of the best players in the region.. but right now, i don't feel that she is the best one on this team.
My good friend Ed Taylor has posted a nice article about the Ladycats volleyball team on *****************.com. Its under his weekly column check it out.
Your web address didn't show up
Looks like a good group.
are they still in the locker room? (just got home from all A winners bracket final)