Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Moutain Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why does everyone think they can;t be stopped? Elisha has played great D against Cox before in AAU ball, the same being with Whittaker from Hazard. Everyone says these two can;t be stopped, fellows, Elisha Justice is one of the best defenders in the state.

Cox and Whitaker are both pretty good guards in their own right. In my opinion each of the three have things that they are better at than the other two. There is not a significant difference in the ability of the 3 as high school players...
blackcat mc, you must be smokin something if you think P-burg is a top ten team. Maybe in football but not in roundball. Top twent possibly!!!!!
1-Shelby Valley
2-KCC
3-Corbin
4-PCC
5-Hazard
6-LCC
7-Clay
8-Pikeville
9-South Laurle
10-Pike Central (one of the most talented teams in the 15th region) IMO
central fan Wrote:1-Shelby Valley
2-KCC
3-Corbin
4-PCC
5-Hazard
6-LCC
7-Clay
8-Pikeville
9-South Laurle
10-Pike Central (one of the most talented teams in the 15th region) IMO

Pike Central? No offense, but if Pike Central is 10 then Phelps and East Ridge deserve some serious consideration. I do agree, the Hawks have some good talent, but I didn't see anything last night to consider them for a top 10 team.
i didnt see them last night. but from what i saw against phelps..which was the worst called game i've ever seen....and against allen central they can go 8-9 deep without a big drop off in talent and can shoot pretty well im looking foward to that sheldon clark game arent they suppposed to be good?
IMO
1. Shelby Valley
2. Hazard
3. Knott Co. Central
4. Corbin
5. South Laurel
6. Perry Co. Central
7. Bell County
8. Letcher Central
9. Johnson Central
10. Lee Co.

If Pike Central is ever on the Top 10 I'll never watch Sports Overtime again.
If Prestonsburg is, then I'll just watch the football segments in the fall... Smile
Mr.Mister Wrote:IMO
1. Shelby Valley
2. Hazard
3. Knott Co. Central
4. Corbin
5. South Laurel
6. Perry Co. Central
7. Bell County
8. Letcher Central
9. Johnson Central
10. Lee Co.

If Pike Central is ever on the Top 10 I'll never watch Sports Overtime again.
If Prestonsburg is, then I'll just watch the football segments in the fall... Smile
i definetly agree
I think that phelps should crack the top 10.. a win over Pike Central, and a win over Pikeville, and a quick 4-0 start should get them in the top 10. They have a scarry team over here at Phelps and I think they are showing everyone how good that they really are.
Did Phelps beat Pikeville last night?
NoTime2Waste Wrote:1-Shelby Valley
2-Hazard
3-Corbin
4-South Laurel
5-PCC
6-KCC
7-Bell
8-Clay
9-Letcher
10-Lee

Ok people seriously.......PCC above Knott? Let's not kid ourselves here.
anonymous1 Wrote:Did Phelps beat Pikeville last night?

yes 70-67
Ok, I will admit that I know next to zero about Shelby Valley, but there is no way that Corbin should EVER be above Hazard this year. Have we completely forgotten that Hazard has their entire starting lineup back from their state run last year?

Or is the region hosted at Corbin this year? LOL!

Seriously, who hosts the regional tourneys this year (13, 14, and 15)?
hot wheels Wrote:blackcat mc, you must be smokin something if you think P-burg is a top ten team. Maybe in football but not in roundball. Top twent possibly!!!!!

Well I agree with him if the boys in Hazard will but Allen Central in their and Prestonsburg beat them by 11 how can you say PBURG is not a top 10 team how can you say AC is a top 10 team?
B. Wise Wrote:Ok, I will admit that I know next to zero about Shelby Valley, but there is no way that Corbin should EVER be above Hazard this year. Have we completely forgotten that Hazard has their entire starting lineup back from their state run last year?

Or is the region hosted at Corbin this year? LOL!

Seriously, who hosts the regional tourneys this year (13, 14, and 15)?

The 15th region tournament will from now on be held at the Expo Center in Pikeville, no home court advantage in the 15th.
hot wheels Wrote:blackcat mc, you must be smokin something if you think P-burg is a top ten team. Maybe in football but not in roundball. Top twent possibly!!!!!
I'm gonna disagree with ya hot wheels i agree with blackcat mc
PC_You_Know Wrote:The 15th region tournament will from now on be held at the Expo Center in Pikeville, no home court advantage in the 15th.

It's about daggone time that started happening - Maybe we can get the same thing to happen down here in the 13th region.
Pages: 1 2