Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Basketball Black Uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of those uniforms today. I thought they looked really nice. I loved them. What do you guys think?
They looked good, but they were only a one time thing in honor of Bill Keightley.
I thought it was a great way to honor Bill Keightley.
I thought they were pretty neat and a great way to honor Bill.
Anyone have a pic?
I liked them, but they are a little too Dukeish for all the time!
I Wish They Would Use Theme More
I liked them as a one time deal to honor Mr. Wildcat. Thats it though. I like the more traditional colors.
I thought they looked very nice...They do have a already "alternate" jersey that they will wear periodically this season that are gray. I kinda like the gray more then the white
C.Clair Wrote:Anyone have a pic?

[Image: F482307.jpg]
I thought they looked good.
I liked them alot, but I agree reminds me of Duke a little.
The black uniforms were SWEET!
I love them. I have been wanting black jerseys for a long long time!!!!
look good but to much of a reminder of Puke i mean Duke.
i liked them alot. i wish they would keep them.
Man do they look good!!! Great way to honor Mr. Wildcat.
The only part I hate is the Duke look!
Mario#1 Wrote:What do you think of those uniforms today. I thought they looked really nice. I loved them. What do you guys think?

Hate them, are colors are blue and white!!!
In no way, shape, form or fasion should UK ever wear those again. Our colors are blue and white. Black is not nor has it ever been one of our colors. We are not Duke.
I loved them. They looked awesome in person. I also love the fact that they will be worn once which shows so much honor to the memory of MR. Wildcat. If the team just broke them out for any big occassion I think this honoring would have lost a little of its class. So I love the uns, they looked great and retiring them now keeps DUKE and others from saying we took their idea or crap like that.
I liked them as the one time thing in honor of Mr. Wildcat but I wouldn't want them all of the time. I know they will probably go for thousands at auction but I would like to own one.
Loved them. A great way to honor Bill Keightley.
They're pretty cool, and its a great tribute.
these jerseys don't have enough blue
Mario#1 Wrote:What do you think of those uniforms today. I thought they looked really nice. I loved them. What do you guys think?

i thought those uniforms are nice they ned to wear them for away for now on
They looked great.
Amun-Ra Wrote:In no way, shape, form or fasion should UK ever wear those again. Our colors are blue and white. Black is not nor has it ever been one of our colors. We are not Duke.

wow. Little harsh considering it was a one time thing in honor of Mr. Keightley
I would like to see that color more often.
i thought they were doing a good thing wearing those in honor of bill