Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Track and Field 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LCHS boys 4x1 and 4x2 relay teams should be very good this year. They have 3 returning runners and 2 new runners who should allow them another chance at state this year. Any speculation of other boys relay teams who should be good this year in the mountains?
KCC should have a decent 4X100 team implemented. Charles Duncan So. (Improving fast), Emmanuel Alcantar So. (Improving fast as well, plays football), Colton Combs So.(Also has improved with a lot of speed training) and Tyler Newsome Sr.(Has never quit or toned down). Leadership will be a huge factor in this relay team.
LC Class of 2010 Wrote:LCHS boys 4x1 and 4x2 relay teams should be very good this year. They have 3 returning runners and 2 new runners who should allow them another chance at state this year. Any speculation of other boys relay teams who should be good this year in the mountains?

LC teams were always fast!!!....wish them the best this year
yea although LC lost Timmy Cantrell there star runner they still have a talented group of boys out there this year.
the phelps hornets is got some good boy's that will be out there..
Therunner Wrote:KCC should have a decent 4X100 team implemented. Charles Duncan So. (Improving fast), Emmanuel Alcantar So. (Improving fast as well, plays football), Colton Combs So.(Also has improved with a lot of speed training) and Tyler Newsome Sr.(Has never quit or toned down). Leadership will be a huge factor in this relay team.

I don't see this team running as fast as they need to to compete. Colton is not that fast, Emmanuel is improving through football, I don't know who Charles is and Tyler seems to always be hurt.
If we were in KCC's region we would dominate
TheONLY1 Wrote:If we were in KCC's region we would dominate

So I'm assuming your would destroy Knox, Clay and Valley, that was the region last year. THis year it is weaker but Johnson Central is in it.
Theshinningknight Wrote:So I'm assuming your would destroy Knox, Clay and Valley, that was the region last year. THis year it is weaker but Johnson Central is in it.

Yea I would an I did at state I beat a kid by the name of seth bargo from knox central in long jump. We killed pike central in the 4*1 and there from your region.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea I would an I did at state I beat a kid by the name of seth bargo from knox central in long jump. We killed pike central in the 4*1 and there from your region.

But you didn't win.:flame:
Theshinningknight Wrote:But you didn't win.:flame:

You didn't even make it to state. No one from your team made it lol
TheONLY1 Wrote:You didn't even make it to state. No one from your team made it lol

I don't run for KCC; Weston Smith and Tyler Newsome both would have made it if they didn't have shin splints that limited them to making a peak.
Theshinningknight Wrote:I don't run for KCC; Weston Smith and Tyler Newsome both would have made it if they didn't have shin splints that limited them to making a peak.

EXCUSES
TheONLY1 Wrote:EXCUSES

Ill take up for these boys, Have you had shin splints??? Do you know how they feel? I play ball and I have had them before. The excruitating pain. At least these boys still worked hard and still won even with the injury.
Theshinningknight Wrote:Ill take up for these boys, Have you had shin splints??? Do you know how they feel? I play ball and I have had them before. The excruitating pain. At least these boys still worked hard and still won even with the injury.

I had shin splints every year I ran. Just about everyone who runs track has them lol
Russell should return alot they did lose a couple seniors from last years squad though.

Raceland should have a better team then last year they return alot of good relay teams and a pole vaulter wes monk.

Greenup Ii really have no idea??
Colton is not that fast

You want me to arrange a race. Hed kill you. Bestfriends we are, and he never has time for anything for the running hes doing. just let me know if you want me to ask him to race you.
Believe it or not but you guys need to watch out 4 South Floyd this year they have some people actually coming out this year who are pretty fast
Track Star from Knott CO
Lawrence County's sprinting relay team is the best in eastern KY..they will be making another trip to state this year..
Green County has a pretty good team all around, although we lost a few distance runners!
i think that chase ratliff from shelby valley would be a lock in all the races hes in
i watched him run a half marathon today with a time of 1:28 i was extremely impressed
i think that chase ratliff from shelby valley is a lock in all the races hes in
i watched him run a half marathon today with a time of 1 hour 28 mins
i was extremely impressed this young man has something good going for him
Laura Perkins from SV should be top 3 in the state in both Long and Triple Jump. SV drops to 1A this season and she finished 2nd in the Triple and I think 4th in the Long last year. Possibly SV's first state champion.
TheONLY1 Wrote:yea although LC lost Timmy Cantrell there star runner they still have a talented group of boys out there this year.

No Timmy, LOL :lmao:
im jumping 19.3 in the first practice this year, say goodbye to your record :igiveup:
SolidOxygen Wrote:No Timmy, LOL :lmao:
im jumping 19.3 in the first practice this year, say goodbye to your record :igiveup:

timmy cantrell was never good he got one lucky jump...hunter james will dominate that record by the time he is a senior
it sucks Hunter James broke his ankle in the meet of champions last tuesday and still came in third getting only 2 jumps in out of 4 his loss will also hurt LCs 4x1 and 4x2 relay teams
devilhorns05 Wrote:Russell should return alot they did lose a couple seniors from last years squad though.

Raceland should have a better team then last year they return alot of good relay teams and a pole vaulter wes monk.

Greenup Ii really have no idea??

IMO Greenup will be very strong, returning junior kendall worthington and girls star Britta Cochran who is also a junior. The season is looking good so far for Greenup.