Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the best coach in the 15th region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RANDY ANDERSON no doubt...
not only is he a great coach but hes a good person too...
Tommy McKenzie is the best!
Tricky Wrote:[/b]

I have to agree with you 100%.

To me the last great coach in the 15th retired last year. He could flat out get the job done!

I second that. I don't see how anyone could argue with that one.
Coach Williams has not done anything to deserve even a top 5
maybe top ten
1 district title
Bill Mike was a good coach, but what did he really do the years he wasn't blessed with talent? Booher has had a lot of talent also. My top three, however, are (in no particular order, Bart Williams, Tommy McKenzie, and Nehi West.
JC EAGLES Wrote:Tommy Mckenzie is the best coach by far.
He is new coming in with his second year as head coach and is doing a great job with handling the players and his job!!!

Not sure what you mean about handling his players? This is a team that has had 15 technicals called on this season?? If that's control, he is great!!
first on my list is rodney rowe of course and then bill mike alot of great guys have coached in the 15th region like bobby osborne randy mckoy danny atoms raymond justice bill trivette just to many great ones to choose one
rodney rowe was a good coach and booher didn't miss a beat when he stepped in and won the region 2 out of his first 4 years.
Mark Martin, did a good job filling in for Johnny.
Yeah i definately wouldnt brag on Tommy Mckenzie. Also his players tend to do what they want and argue with officials quite often. I'm not so sure he is as great as some are saying.
King_23 Wrote:Yeah i definately wouldnt brag on Tommy Mckenzie. Also his players tend to do what they want and argue with officials quite often. I'm not so sure he is as great as some are saying.
Correct me if I am wrong, but is this not just McKenzies 2nd season coaching??? IMO, Can't hardly consider someone a top 5 coach after 2 seasons with the team, especially after finishing below .500 last year...
The best coach in the region is coaching girls ball. Rodney Rowe is IMO the best coach in the region.
Booher from Valley and Anderson from LC.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Well i think the 2 great ones both stopped coaching this past year. Coach Johnny Martin and Bill Mike Runyon. By far the best 2 in the 15th Region, sad to see them go.
I agree 110%
tommy mckenzie
LC Class of 2010 Wrote:Couldn't have said it better myself...young talent is the epitome of LC right now..wait until we have about 8 or 9 juniors and seniors..look out RUPP..HERE WE COME!!!

Look at your lineup a little better. There is a combined total of 10 jrs and seniors on the team right now.
allseasonfan Wrote:Bill Mike was a good coach, but what did he really do the years he wasn't blessed with talent? Booher has had a lot of talent also. My top three, however, are (in no particular order, Bart Williams, Tommy McKenzie, and Nehi West.

Who developed that talent?
JC EAGLES Wrote:Tommy Mckenzie is the best coach by far.
He is new coming in with his second year as head coach and is doing a great job with handling the players and his job!!!

This is probably the best laugh I have had here at BGR. He will never be what some are as Booher, West, Williams......... get the picture. The greatest coach ever in the 15th is retired.
I'm not for sure about their being a better coach. Booher's coaching might be because of his talent. The same as any school. But, it would have to be a toss up. I like Booher though. He does add all the plays that work all the time. So, I like Booher in this. Maybe, you should start a Poll to see what everyone thinks!
I like coach west from magoffin iv watched them play alot they play very hard and clean ball and if i no west he will have them playing hard come tourney time
Pages: 1 2